What is the difference between Isuzu D-max, Hi-Lander and V-Cross

PAV123

Think the pricing will tell you the top ride, and if you want to be king of the hill it's got to be the 4x4 with auto trans..

I know a few folk who bought new Fortuners (status)  with manual trans because it was cheaper, I couldn't understand that...?.

33 minutes ago, Esso49 said:

Absolutely no difference in them.  All modeled on and and had taken design cues from a soviet era agricultural vehicle.

A good joke but engines make's a difference also 2D or 4D,  tractors don't have suspension only air suspension seats. 

53 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

Yeah, sorry 'bout that.

Bit of a rant, however ;-

the clue in which has the most equipment will be in which one is the most expensive.

There. Helpful after all...

Go for a ride on ya motorbike it will cheer you up. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, transam said:

I know a few folk who bought new Fortuners (status)  with manual trans because it was cheaper, I couldn't understand that...?.

Some people still like manual only a pain in heavy traffic, didn't know Tunas were status though just another SUV.

• Like 1

I thought D-Max was the name of Isuzu Pickup.

Highlander and V-Cross are varients. Plenty of information on Isuzu website ..Tri-Petch is the big dealer ..best to go there or your local dealership.

We had the 2012 V-Cross 3Ltr ...no complaints ..but now would suggest Ford Wildtrak

1 hour ago, Kwasaki said:

Some people still like manual only a pain in heavy traffic, didn't know Tunas were status though just another SUV.

I am old fashioned enough to prefer a manual box for any off road work.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, KIWILEE said:

I am old fashioned enough to prefer a manual box for any off road work.

I prefer a manual in performance rides but for general use an auto for me is relaxed pleasure, plus in recent years the auto has come on leaps and bounds...

Everything moves on, watches you don't wind, sewing machines you don't pedal, not mixing cement by hand etc...Perhaps I am lazy....?

• Like 1

Had to look at what time to see if it was the morning effect for craziness...ie a reply. 

Get a 4 door for convenience.......or put the ones that rubbed you wrong that day in back of truck so they can enjoy fresh air and can clear their head. If it’s raining provide soap. Free wash! 

A lot of people in Asia Pacific like the manaual for better fuel consumption.  It it’s said now Auto and Manual are pretty much on a level playing field as far as fuel consumption with today’s technology. 

If your only driving in the countryside with minimal city traffic manual

if ok.  Realistically go with automatic it’ll be much more comfortable in city traffic ....

7 hours ago, thaiguzzi said:

This headline, and topic is a joke, right?

Or does the OP have no access to the internet and the Isuzu website, nor access to a moped or bicycle to nip down the local Isuzu dealers and inspect vehicles with his own eyes, nor any vehicular knowledge whatsoever, nor his own opinion on what model preference he has.

Jeez.

Got out of bed this morning the wrong side? Damn right!

What is the difference between Nestle and Kelloggs Corn Flakes, and which of them is best?

Double jeez...

Kelloggs of course. But i am much more health conscious these days and have granola with organic milk and some fruit. 555 Mate ? Good post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, JAS21 said:

I thought D-Max was the name of Isuzu Pickup.

Highlander and V-Cross are varients. Plenty of information on Isuzu website ..Tri-Petch is the big dealer ..best to go there or your local dealership.

We had the 2012 V-Cross 3Ltr ...no complaints ..but now would suggest Ford Wildtrak

Let's not miss an opportunity to insert a Ford lovers jab into every motoring topic.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Snow Leopard said:

Kelloggs of course. But i am much more health conscious these days and have granola with organic milk and some fruit. 555 Mate ? Good post.

Yeah, you know I read stuff like that OP, and I really fear for mankind and modern man. I really do.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, transam said:

But you are in a posh area...?

Further away really bit of a mixed bag where I live.

Farm, land and gold shop owners make big bucks here.

For the OP has he been Isuzu showroom dealer yet like we did. ?

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, transam said:

Or a.....

722750193_mercp.jpg.0973e1daeeb5c00206d56d298d4aceeb.jpg

....Showroom....?

Doubt if your ever see that in Thailand, looks like our Hi-lander from front I'll get hold of a Merc badge.  ?

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Like 1