Notary public in Chiang Mai

Preacher

Does anyone know of a cheap Thai lawyer that is also a notary public in Chiang Mai to certify my signature on a document. (Yes, I know that there is no notary in Thailand, only a course offered by the lawyers Council. That is perfectly accepted for my purpose).

Alternatively, had anyone ever used the Thai consular department in Chiang Mai for certification of a signature. it seems they do it for some documents for only 200 baht. See: http://www.chiangmai.go.th/mfa/legalization2.html  But I tend not to rely on Thai website information to much. But if they do it would be great.

Star Visa does notaries.    There is a lawyer that works there, but not always on the premises.     You can call first to see when he will be there or sign the document in front of their personnel and leave it and they will call you when complete.

I've been using them for many years.    It costs 1,000 baht, cheaper than the US embassy charges.    Have to notary my annual Social Security document annually. 

Phone:    053232412     This number is from an old business card, hope it is still correct.