Electric Bottled Water Pump

Greenside

I bought one from China a long time back and it's finally quit.  I believe there may be a supplier in BKK but I thought someone here may have seen one closer to home.  They are typically used for supplying drinking water to vending machines, coffee machines or, in our case the automatic ice maker in a fridge for which purpose it worked very well.

445931843_FloJetBW5000.thumb.jpg.7f161368fb55bfe2d6877ccf4f60f71f.jpg

Global House/HomePro etc don't seem to have ever seen anything like it.  I will be trying Hillkoff today but if anyone can point me in a better direction I'd be grateful.

Edited by Greenside

If you cannot find one in Chiang Mai, try Aliexpress.com, they

have a few different kinds,not expensive,but don't know if they

have the exact same model you are looking for,have it sent by

China Post airmail, tracking,about 2-3 weeks delivery,dont get

delivered by FEDEX,UPS, etc, as you will have to pay taxes.

regards worgeordie

Thanks for the quick responses.

All of the ones on Lazada are for dispensing from a bottle directly into a glass or similar.  The one I had (which was the previous model to the one I pictured) can deliver from a bottle under the kitchen counter to a tap or any device with a valve that will stop the flow.  I was hoping not to have to deal with the supplier in China (actually, there are lots of them selling this item (or knock-offs?) under their own label and in the one instance where I needed support it was less than easy.  I'm off to Hillkoff now to see if they understand what I'm talking about.

It's a super useful device and I'm surprised they are not easily obtainable.

Maybe, but it's not a food grade product and the possibility of adding oil or some chemical leeching from the mechanism is not a risk I'd be comfortable with.  Might create some pretty film patterns on top of a gin and tonic though ?

Edited by Greenside
Bad grammar