It's not obscene - I was just having a massage, says sexy Thai model

webfact

It's not obscene - I was just having a massage, says sexy Thai model

7pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

A sexy Thai model has responded to criticism after she showed herself on Facebook having a massage.

Her bottom was visible as she was having a slimming treatment "to spread the fat around".

Nong May told Amarin TV that she loves going to the spa for treatments and this was no different.

"Some people might think it is inappropriate, but I don't," she said. "You should see some of my other work!

"It's just normal and it's part of my job - nothing illegal" she added.

The shop where she filmed the massage agreed. Owner Panicha was delighted with the free publicity, reported Sanook.

She said you could only see the bump in the customer's rear - she's not naked.

Customers usually wear panties and bra for the slimming treatment massage, she said, but on this occasion the customer chose to go without panties.

The "paraffin" treatment involves massaging all over the body to spread the fat around, she added.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-16

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds like the male commentator was getting all worked up there for a moment, nearly falling off of his seat.

The girl getting the massage is beautiful, i.e. until she was later shown in the clip talking with all that makeup on, personally I like them ala natural and without those annoying false nails, too much maintenance, run boys run ?

30 minutes ago, kotsak said:

Not to mention the grinded chin, it has become an epidemic.

My Mrs said to me she wants a nose job and a boob job, I said no to both, I like her school girl looks and cup size just the way the are............, yes one has to be selfish for one's own gratification at times ?

Archived