Bangkok Bombing Trial Remains Stalled 3 Years On

webfact

I would imagine the TiG (Thugs in Green) want a little more time before a court room appearance so that the 2 suspects stop pissing blood ........... 

However, I do wonder about the Thai woman residing in Turkey who was alleged to have gotten 1 of the suspects his apartment. If I remember, she came back to 'clear her name' (not the brightest move) and was promptly arrested when her plane landed. Anyone read anything about her?

Edited by bill1369

I thought that arrest was absolutely flaky at the time. They were clearly guilty of a number of crimes, but I don't think there was any solid evidence they were involved in the bombing. I'm not saying it's impossible, or even unlikely, but I don't think the police had any evidence then or now.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

Does the skytrain travel nearly over the Erewan Shrine on the route between Nana and MBK ?

Yes. There's a station there, too. The shrine is diagonally across the intersection from the Trade Center.

On 8/18/2018 at 3:51 AM, lvr181 said:

Nearly correct - I would have reworded that and said that the dummies (not cameras) are now not working. ?

Funny and true,..I remember some years ago The then governor of BKK bought and installed a couple thousand cameras to monitor traffic. A journalist discovered that half of them were dummy's but were billed as normal working cameras !!!

After the governor had his evasive explanation of the facts I never heard anything about it anymore...!? T.I.T.

Now of course the government is avoiding responsibility which would be of no surprise to anyone living in the land of smiles !!!

• Like 2