Anyone Had Previous Dealings?

midas

Well for what it`s worth my personal opinion is that this thread has become a little silly and people are now looking for plots which do not exist.

One person has come to the defence of the landlord having leased a property from him before....and another member has tried to weigh up both sides of the argument.

At the end of the day we could go on forever scrutinising every scrap of information which a person says about himself, but I for one will not be adding further to this topic

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well for what it`s worth my personal opinion is that this thread has become a little silly and people are now looking for plots which do not exist.

One person has come to the defence of the landlord having leased a property from him before....and another member has tried to weigh up both sides of the argument.

At the end of the day we could go on forever scrutinising every scrap of information which a person says about himself, but I for one will not be adding further to this topic

This is the kind of rational sensible comment that is more like TV, I will not be continuing on this thread either, as I don't want it to become a slagging match between forum members.

Well, for what it's worth, I too agree that this thread has reached its natural conclusion.

However, I will state, for what it's worth, that when an established and serious member of the forum posts a new topic, I tend to take the OP at his word on statements that he makes, unless they are patently ridiculous, or someone comes up with incontrovertible proof that he is lying in some way. After all if you don't accept that what he is saying has some substance, you have no real contribution to the debate except to say that in your opinion he is lying.

In the topic under discussion there is no sense in the OP lying, as he opened the thread to get more information and to issue a warning.

Then, out of the blue, we get two people, who have hardly ever posted before, suddenly jump in to attack the OP and defend the said con man.

By using the metaphor “the plot thickens” is not necessarily suggesting that some nefarious plot is hatching. I was simply raising my metaphorical eye brows at the unlikely coincidence of two very erudite newbies, springing to the defence of the said Swiss gentleman, when to all intents and purposes the debate was long over. If I am wrong in my suspicions, then I apologise.

Finally, for what it’s worth, you’re a fine one for saying that this thread has “become a little silly” Mr Fox. I think the Baht Bus debate was done to death a few hundred posts, and several weeks ago, and there is clearly nothing new to say on the matter.

But will you let it drop? Like heck you will.

Let he who is without sin…… :o

As i posted previously, the whole thread is a bit of a storm in a tea cup. (apologies to icecubes)

The OP is a bit pissed off about wasting his time on what sounded good over the phone. Understandingly so.

To the 2 phantoms that came on and defended the landlord, seudo estate agent or whatever he is. Get over it. Pattaya is full of charactors full of tall stories, all to be taken with a grain of salt. Hardly libelous to mention that the guy is claiming to be a Dr., Army Officer,or Judge. The guy is only making a dill of himself by making these claims, regardless of the claims being true or not.