Girlfriend, Ex-Wife Drag ‘Sek Loso’ To Hospital

webfact

Girlfriend, Ex-Wife Drag ‘Sek Loso’ To Hospital

By Asaree Thaitrakulpanich, Staff Reporter

S__17989654-696x464.jpg

Apisaya Pattanaworasap and Seksan “Sek Loso” Sukpimai on Thursday in front of their house in Bangkok.

BANGKOK — Rocker Sek Loso was forcibly checked into a hospital by his girlfriend and ex-wife over the weekend, his family said Monday.

Seksan Sukpimai, or Sek Loso,’s ex-wife Wiphakorn Sookpimay and his girlfriend Apisaya Pattanaworasap, led an effort to subdue the rockstar and check him into a hospital. It followed five days during which he frequently livestreamed his bizarre behavior on Facebook, prompting national concern and speculation about his mental health.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/calamity/2018/08/20/girlfriend-ex-wife-drag-sek-loso-to-hospital/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2018-08-20
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, thaiguzzi said:

Could not believe it when he came out with some Clash songs - London's Burning & Pink Cadillac. Stunning live.

That would impress me. :jap:

Wonder if he is going to come up with a new hit single from the hospital bed 

next week. !!!!!!!!!!!. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

don't give up his day job? i think he has made enough money and continues to rake in enough money from his music never to work a day job

Think you are quite right. You still hear his earlier self-penned songs being played regularly at parties, on radio, and being performed by other musicians. Have you seen  his Bird & Sek concert?

I've seen him live a few times over the years, and he is one hell of a good guitarist. And yes, he certainly is popular amongst expats.

He performed in the USA a few years back, and they praised his playing, so I doubt he has to practice too much.

2 hours ago, Inepto Cracy said:

I don't think he should give up his day job just yet. Somewhere out there lies his talent, but more practicing on that guitar is needed.

Oh yes, from your armchair, you are much better and write better songs too! ????   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Guitar God said:

I read he has bipolar disorder. They tested him for drugs and (surprisingly) he didn’t have any drugs in his system.

Not that he never has but that’s not the issue he’s dealing with now. I spent some time with him a year or so ago and he’s a great guy and the same as his public persona.  

yeah, he has issues and bipolar seems to be the thing really affecting him now. public persona? many thais i speak with about him think he's a bad guy but that's usually girls 555. most guys get him. it's good that he has the support of both his ex wife and his girlfriend which leads you to believe he's actually not a bad guy but he has issues and those that loved him can see that and try to help him through it. he's where he should be for now thanks to those close to him. let's hope he gets through all this and comes out stronger and wiser. thaksin did bomb erawan BTW. true story

2 hours ago, Happy enough said:

he played in london too. the only place i ever saw him live. you'd think it was aimed at thai expats and students but it was about 50/50 thai/farang at the concert.

he's great live. i personally think he's better than carabao. when i'm driving i usually put shuffle on my iphone and when any of his songs come on the volume inevitably goes up.

haven't seen the bird & sek concert but will check it out right now, ta

**oh yeah, i have seen it. this tune is quality but most of them are

Terrific.

I let the clip run on, and next up is Awm Pra Ma Poot (mustn't use Thai on here). Real down and dirty...great stuff.

I really hope that he can pull himself together, but he has been a lulu for some years now, unfortunately.

• Like 1