Monk, teens busted for eating meth

Rimmer

Monk, teens busted for eating meth

image.png

SATTAHIP:--A Sattahip monk and two teenagers were arrested for getting high and carrying a gun onto temple grounds.

Najomtien Moo 1 village chief Supoj Inyam led police to a local temple where Prawit Pankaew, 22, Paisan Srimaya, 19, and a 15-year-old were taken into custody.

Fellow monks turned Prawit in to authorities after spotting the newly ordained monk inviting the teens into his dormitory room and using drugs.

Police recovered no narcotics, but did find drug paraphernalia in the room.

Prawit confessed that he’d only been a monk for about three weeks and had a drug habit. So he had the teens bring him crystal methamphetamine inside balls of sticky rice and the three of them ate it, rather than smoke it, to avoid detection.

Police said the 15-year-old also confessed to giving crystal meth-laced rice to monks as they collected alms.

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-08-24

Eating Meth?

Whoa!

The safest route is up the jacksie (or so I have read on 'Googern' -don't try it at a club here- try it at home) ?

Remember when your idea of an ideal monk was David Carradine, AKA 'Grasshopper'? 

But wait, he was a Shaolin Monk.

They were the coke fiends.

That's what made him so fast with the pebble trick.

It seems to be a common thing to send the drug users to temple for a few months and hope that cold turkey will work. The crystalmeth Problem should be properly addressed, with rehab and help and then some good temple time to calm the mind. 

9 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

These new age monks are a total embarrasement to the old school monks a lot who

are nice people and do their buddhist lifestyle with honesty and years of being a real

monk with honor and a good heart.

Seems a lot of religious institutions are having problems. I don’t get it they commit to being a monk and it goes south. I’ve known a couple that have gone for a couple of weeks and ....didn’t work out. 

22 hours ago, DJ54 said:

I’ve known a couple that have gone for a couple of weeks and ....didn’t work out. 

I feel for the family who lavish a haircut/party/gifts to the temple/ceremony etc and then the brat says 'Nar, don't like it.'

6 hours ago, mikebell said:

I feel for the family who lavish a haircut/party/gifts to the temple/ceremony etc and then the brat says 'Nar, don't like it.'

Kid probably was forced to go to the wat. What he needed was proper drug rehab and a kick in the posterior. 

Archived