Advice/help regarding Bangkok Bank online facility

I'm currently back home for work and send money to my family every month. I've always transferred money into my Thai account and my wife uses my bank card. Well she has lost the ATM card and has no access to the account now. I used to use the online banking with Bangkok bank but not used it for a few years now and have completely forgotten my login details. I have tried their website but as I don't have the ATM card to know the card number and no memory of the login details I'm kind of stumped.

Just wondered if anybody here has been in the same situation and whether they managed to get their details? I did try phoning the BB number but couldn't get anywhere, she said I need to go to the branch to sort it out which I'm unable to do.

Many thanks.

If I logged into my account I could then transfer the money over to her.

As for the 2nd part that is what I will be doing from now on but that doesn't help me with the money sitting in my account that we have no access to.

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not sure if you can use this without the ATM card number or not, but they do have old style automated phone banking.  Might want to give it a try.  If the accounts are linked, I'm thinking you might be able to log in with one account, and transfer money to the other.   

https://www.bangkokbank.com/en/Personal/Digital-Banking/Self-Services/Phone-Banking

• 1 month later...