Poll finds Somkid to be most impressive Cabinet member

webfact

Poll finds Somkid to be most impressive Cabinet member

Poll-backs-Somkid-Jatusripitak-as-financ

Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak has edged Deputy Prime Minister Wissanu Krea-ngam to be the most outstanding member of Gen Prayut Cabinet.

Mr Somkid scored 49.88 percent from 1,291 respondents surveyed by Nida Poll of the National Institute of Development Administration during August 20-23.

Dr Wissanu who came first for being a cabinet member most impressed by the public in the last survey six months ago came second after Somkid with 48.80 percent followed by Tourism and Sports Minister Weetrasak Kowsurat, 48.49 percent; Interior Minister Anupong Paochinda, 47.02 percent and Labour Minister Adul Saengsingkaew, 46.09 percent.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/poll-finds-somkid-to-be-most-impressive-cabinet-member/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-08-27

8 minutes ago, YetAnother said:

not mentioned is who were the least impressive; meaning they were not qualified and should never have been there save for cronyism

Yeah, the addition below might be more accurate:

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Poll finds Somkid to be most only impressive Cabinet member

These polls really are a laugh a minute. You get to pick the best of a bad bunch and then they promote that person as someone the public likes. Thats like putting me in beauty contest with a buffalo, a chimp and a pig; I got a chance to come third.

mr Somkid aka mr Cp group/Chinese state rear door gong show

half the economic team are former/present cp group execs

cp group have been behind half the Chinese state contracts through alibaba,China mobile, finance/insurance and the new 5g network which in any civil country would be disbansded for unfair monopoly and abuse of power.

3 hours ago, Lungstib said:

These polls really are a laugh a minute. You get to pick the best of a bad bunch and then they promote that person as someone the public likes. Thats like putting me in beauty contest with a buffalo, a chimp and a pig; I got a chance to come third.

After which ones? ?      :clap2:?

Archived