Two arrested as police find sex toys sex drugs in "Soi Boyztown"

webfact

Two arrested as police find sex toys sex drugs in "Soi Boyztown"

40239971_2193885097549616_4801241969084858368_n.jpg

Picture: We Love Pattaya

The Bang Lamung district chief, head of Pattaya police and the local tourist police chief all headed to "Soi Boyztown" yesterday afternoon where they busted two traders for selling sex toys and sex drugs.

The illegal merchandise - including untaxed eCigarette paraphernalia - were found hidden on two stalls among tourist souvenirs.

Police were seen handling some of the pink items.

In attendance were Naris Niramaiwong, Pol Pol Apichai Krobpetch and tourist police sidekick Piyapong Ensarn.

Also found were tablets and liquid that is taken by women as aphrodisiacs, said We Love Pattaya in their report.

40234209_2193884864216306_3553159970771959808_n.jpg

Picture: We Love Pattaya

They named the miscreants as Jirakrit Techawanich, 47 and Suchada Saenmahachai, 49 who were pulled off to Bang Lamung police station.

They were quoted as saying that they got the sex aids and drugs from a dealer in Bangkok and had been selling the stuff for years.

They said most of their customers were old men with sexual dysfunction problems.

Source: We Love Pattaya

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-08-28

Lucky for my wife they didn't check her bag at the airport when we returned from Oz last year, ah please explain, um, it's a present for her mum, to relieve her tension officer and give her a good night sleep, puppa no can help her anymore.

1 minute ago, Samui Bodoh said:

"...Police were seen handling some of the pink items..."

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Kudos to the author!

I rarely see such subtlety here; well done!

8 minutes ago, webfact said:

They named the miscreants as Jirakrit Techawanich, 47 and Suchada Saenmahachai, 49 who were pulled off to Bang Lamung police station.

1 hour ago, webfact said:

where they busted two traders for selling sex toys and sex drugs.

Finding dildos and sex toys in boystown is like finding horseshit in a stable, the time comes when using the what-ma-call-it not enough and you need an additional boost...

1 hour ago, 4MyEgo said:

Lucky for my wife they didn't check her bag at the airport when we returned from Oz last year, ah please explain, um, it's a present for her mum, to relieve her tension officer and give her a good night sleep, puppa no can help her anymore.

I many years ago returned with a now ex girl friend, and was taken aside by customs.

The officer put his hand deep inside the suitcase, and when he pulled it out he was holding a chrome " massage " rod, holding it high in the air as if he wanted everyone to see it.

He looked at me and the ex, but both of didn't give a glimpse, after which he put it back in the suitcase.

OK. Now for a serious comment. Is it only illegal to sell vibrators or is it also illegal just to possess one?  And yes, it's my wife's toy. She and I have traveled by air to all the surrounding countries (except Myanmar) and have never had a problem in Swampy or Don Mueang. Sometimes she puts her big Hitachi in her carry-on bag, which we always laugh about when going through the security check ?  

11 minutes ago, dpspike said:

OK. Now for a serious comment. Is it only illegal to sell vibrators or is it also illegal just to possess one?  And yes, it's my wife's toy. She and I have traveled by air to all the surrounding countries (except Myanmar) and have never had a problem in Swampy or Don Mueang. Sometimes she puts her big Hitachi in her carry-on bag, which we always laugh about when going through the security check ?  

Depending on the size, they might class it was a weapon of m-ass destruction... 

21 minutes ago, dpspike said:

Perhaps I wasn't clear. I am looking for a serious informed response. 

Archived