FORD Everest 2018 Body Kits or Accessories

thaiclan

Hi,

Just bought a new 2018 Ford Everest and wanted to change some parts, front grill , body kit etc but can't find anywhere that does parts for 2018 ? 

Found loads that do pre-2017 but they don't fit . I might be hitting small shops OR just unhelpful sales people so figured I would ask you guys ?

Thanks Davis thats GREAT , I will contact them. 

I bought the 2WD as don't really need the 4WD as only around town and motorways. Only had it a couple of weeks but feels really smooth and easy to drive so I am happy ? 

On 8/29/2018 at 11:45 AM, thaiclan said:

Thanks Davis thats GREAT , I will contact them. 

I bought the 2WD as don't really need the 4WD as only around town and motorways. Only had it a couple of weeks but feels really smooth and easy to drive so I am happy ? 

No problem, you can buy a 4WD emblem along with the other aftermarket dress-ups. Enjoy.

• 4 months later...
On 9/3/2018 at 6:45 PM, fullcave said:

No problem, you can buy a 4WD emblem along with the other aftermarket dress-ups. Enjoy.

.... but why would you, it's still 2WD! ???? The 4WD is worth buying just for the extra power from the Bi-Turbo unit and, the fuel economy is good.

• 3 months later...
On 1/19/2019 at 6:38 PM, fullcave said:

Sorry, I forgot the sarcasm font. ,????

Well, given the number of motors going around Thailand with all the after market "go faster" badges, stripes and all the rest, I think one would be forgiven for thinking you were just another one who's jumped on the bad taste band wagon! ????‍♂️

Archived