Jump to content

Change of Address

Recommended Posts

Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I am moving from an apartment to a Condo so I need to notify about my new address. Do I use the TM 28 form and should I ask the landlord a letter confirming my status and a copy of her House book and ID?  Is there anything else required?   Jasper

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is needed depends upon the office where you will be reporting to.

Some will want a TM30 form completed by your landlord and a TM28 change of address form.

You will need a rental agreement with signed copies of the owners house book and ID card at most offices.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...