Apple self-driving car rear ended during road testing

rooster59

6 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

I would. Hate driving, especially in Bangkok traffic jams. Right now getting by with combo of taxis, trains, motorbikes. But having own vehicle that.you can just tell where to go without arguing over fare or getting rejected as it's too far or inconvenient or there's traffic jam... And being able to leave mid way and tell it to go back home as there's too much traffic and I'm late... And most importantly not drive like a lunatic... Yeah, I'd take this over taxi anytime. 

Hire a responsible driver. Way cheaper than owning a car and you can do all you ask for above.

6 minutes ago, mikebike said:

Hire a responsible driver. Way cheaper than owning a car and you can do all you ask for above.

and there's your answer, Messrs bosses of Apple...

- start up an autonomous i-uber market plan

On 8/31/2018 at 10:24 PM, balo said:

I prefer Windows computers and Android phones. 

I have been working in the IT business since back in the 80's and never understood the hype about Apple. And here I am 40 years later and never touched an Apple product. I am still alive and happy .

DITTO. And Steve job used to p me off with his utterly hypocritical attitude to Android

• Like 1

11 hours ago, attrayant said:

It'll be a future where dozens of people are hurt by driverless cars instead of thousands hurt by cars with human drivers in them. 

Why does everyone think that driverless cars = totally harmless & fatality-free?  I'm wondering how you feel about air travel.  Airplanes do crash sometimes, you know.

Aircraft have pilots!