Headache Help Me

Well im currently living in New Zealand mover her 18 months ago from the uk, What it is is im meeting a mate from england in Koh Somui 23rd apr to 7may and have been looking at somewhere to stay but am on the verge of giving up as i cant seem to find anywhere, were looking for a place near the beach and near all the action for around 1000-1500 a night does anyone have any suggestions. Ohh and would it be ok to just go there and look for somewhere?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Dean

Yeah i think im gonna need air con not to fussed about tv or breakfast just after a clean place near the sea and say 5-10min walk to the bars and clubs have got my bangkok room booked for three nights so wanna fly to sumui on the 26th may only be staying for 3 night's as were wanting to spend 2 night's in pangang for the full moon party, then we may head back to sumaui or give phuket a go.

Any information about the bar's, shop's and koh sumui in genaral that would be of help will be greatly appreciated.

Regard's

Dean

Sea Breeze, Lamai...........on the beach 650-1200B for full amanities. 5mins walk to entertainment, but only a couple ov clubs.

The Ark Bar, Chaweng ( highly recommended ) on the beach, room 1200B. Friends ov mine from the UK stay there every year when they come. Check them out on the web.............

Enjoy samui.........

You will have no problems what so ever, I would recommend booking 1 night via the internet as you always pay a premium doing it that way, once you get here you will be able to look at different locations within your budget and decide which suits you best. Sounds like you want to stay in Chaweng which is the main location, beaches , bars etc.

So you pay more booking over the net ? I am leaning towards just booking 1 night as mentioned above and looking around just hope there is rooms available on the dates that were there

In my experience you pay less over the web. As for sawasdee I have found them to be very reliable.

Have fun.

So you pay more booking over the net ? I am leaning towards just booking 1 night as mentioned above and looking around just hope there is rooms available on the dates that were there

In my experience you pay less over the web. As for sawasdee I have found them to be very reliable.

Have fun.

Yes i booked and had to make a couple of changes, had no problem what so ever i would highly reccomend them.