Granny assaulted with a chair because she asked for something to eat

webfact

10 hours ago, freebyrd said:

From the reactions I've seen you are apparently living in a parallel universe, but as always, one man's meat....

yeah ofcourse, im thai  born and raised in pattaya, there is less murders and violence in thailand now.... before murders all the time and  gang warfare was everywhere and everyday now it is not as many times as before.  

Edited by ta158
wrote wrong

15 hours ago, ta158 said:

yeah ofcourse, im thai  born and raised in pattaya, there is less murders and violence in thailand now.... before murders all the time and  gang warfare was everywhere and everyday now it is not as many times as before.  

And business disputes are still settled by the gun. 9 is less than 10 but that hardly makes things better, there are still far too many.

• 2 weeks later...

The depopulation plan started already? I read about it not too long ago I didn't know they started so soon. I read the plan (approved by US too among other rich nations)the plan as I said is to reduce world's population so the earth can get back on its feet and nature once again will bloom and be beautiful and safe place(not for you human for other animals which are now dying en masse).

70 percent need to be clear off they said. If you sit on your arse doing nothing and ask for food they will clear you off.

17 minutes ago, madusa said:

The depopulation plan started already? I read about it not too long ago I didn't know they started so soon. I read the plan (approved by US too among other rich nations)the plan as I said is to reduce world's population so the earth can get back on its feet and nature once again will bloom and be beautiful and safe place(not for you human for other animals which are now dying en masse).

70 percent need to be clear off they said. If you sit on your arse doing nothing and ask for food they will clear you off.

Well, a little tin foil hat there man...but, imagine for a moment that they have agreed it, then they are doing a terrible job of it as the population figures are going the other way. Got to the point that anything other than nuclear war or some unstoppable plague that would be dispassionate and fair to rich or poor alike regardless, will not make any impact. China and India, for example, could lose 500 million people each and hardly even notice it. 

Edited by Sir Dude
Typos

27 minutes ago, Sir Dude said:

Well, a little tin foil hat there man...but, imagine for a moment that they have agreed it, then they are doing a terrible job of it as the population figures are going the other way. Got to the point that anything other than nuclear war or some unstoppable plague that would be dispassionate and fair to rich or poor alike regardless, will not make any impact. China and India, for example, could lose 500 million people each and hardly even notice it. 

You wouldn't notice it at all when they are killing the people. Example vaccine contaminated vaccine for africans. Genetically modified wheat . Chemical in foods . See how overweight people are and they are dying. It's all part of the plan. NO , it's no paranoia . Just go to any supermarket see what chemical are there in your highly process foods approved by the government.

20 minutes ago, madusa said:

You wouldn't notice it at all when they are killing the people. Example vaccine contaminated vaccine for africans. Genetically modified wheat . Chemical in foods . See how overweight people are and they are dying. It's all part of the plan. NO , it's no paranoia . Just go to any supermarket see what chemical are there in your highly process foods approved by the government.

Forget the tin foil hat mate, go for a good thick saucepan. Handle back or front it's your choice. ??

1 hour ago, Sir Dude said:

I'll go for the super bug, for sure it's coming. Anti-biotics handed out over the counter for anyone who sneezes twice and has a runny nose and eaten like smarties.

PS 

I like the 'fair to rich or poor' really.

Edited by overherebc