Tourist Visa 2 times in Kuala Lumpur Embassy

Hey fellow experts of Thai Visa :)

I was wondering about going a second time in Kuala Lumpur Thailand Embassy to make a Tourist Visa but I've heard many times Kuala Lumpur are quite harsh to  make you a tourist visa if you already did once in their embassy.

My last application in Kuala Lumpur was in November 2017 and I'm planning to apply there again in November this year.

Do you think I may have troubles or after one year without coming in KL embassy it should be alright ?

Many thanks by advance for your advices !

Kind Regards,

2 hours ago, Travelanimal said:

Better try other embassy in Laos or Cambodia . Why take a risk when you have options 

Because I need to go to Kuala Lumpur to take a flight from there. If I didn't need to go there for sure I would go somewhere else ...

It is true that Kuala Lumpur had a terrible reputation in the past. However, there are indications that it has become a better place to apply. If you do not get an answer from someone who recently tried what you are proposing, I would suggest you go ahead. If the worst comes to the worst, are you from a country entitled to visa exempt entry to Thailand?

17 hours ago, thaiboy84 said:

Do you think I may have troubles or after one year without coming in KL embassy it should be alright ?

It should be alright. I don't see any reason why they would object to giving someone two Tourist Visas 1 year apart. That's assuming you haven't been getting them elsewhere in between.

Edited by elviajero