American Footbal - True Visions TV Schedule

wayned

16 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I can't figure out what you have for equipment, but the Orange and Cotton Bowls (semi-finals), as well as the national championship game, will be on ESPN so relatively easy to find streams.

Do you have a Roku? An Android box? What make/model TV?

Sling Orange has ESPN, and it runs on a Fire Stick, which you can get for $25 ($35 for the 4K version).

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Fire-TV-Stick-With-Alexa-Voice-Remote-Streaming-Media-Player/dp/B00ZV9RDKK

Buy two, send both to a friend in the U.S., one as a Christmas present, then ask them to remail the other one to you?

Not that simple!, I do not have a Roku or Android box.  Since Sling will not work on the XP platform, I could download their app and watch it on my Huawei  phone but I'm not up to watching the game through a magnifying glass.

As far as using the VPN to stream ESPN games in the US, you said that they are relatively easy to find, but that is not true.  ESPN has very strict controls over streaming.  The games are all available on WATCHESPN  are free, only if you have a subscription to a US cable network that shows ESPN and ESPN doesn't offer a paid subscription to WATCHESPN.  The games are all avaiable on ESPNPlayer, which is available internationally, and there is a bowl package for $29.99, non-refundable.  I signed up for this last year and it turned out to be total garbage.  The biggest problem was connectivity once the popular bowl games started.  In the beginning I could connect and stream the games Okay but as the season progressed I would get the message "no connection" on different computers on different internet suppliers.  I emailed support many times and they said"try this, try that, but nothing worked.  In the end they admitted that it was due to the volume of traffic trying to connect to the system due to the popularity of the games.  I asked for a refund and was told to get lost!  I think that I was able to watch 4 or 5 of the early bowl games but none of the later ones including the notional championship.

There are only 7 of the 40 bowl games that are being televised by any other networks than ESPN.  The only one that will be shown on True will be the Holiday Bowl at 0700 on News Years day on one of the Fox sports channels.  None of the popular Bowl games will be televised on any network other than ESPN. 

Edited by wayned

NFL2018/19

Sun 23 Washington @ Tennessee            (L) 0430-0800     TS HD/TVS 672

Sun 23 Baltimore @ LA Chargers            (L) 0820-1130      TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 24 Buffalo @ New England              (L) 0100-0420     TS HD

Mon 24 Houston @ Philadelphia             (L) 0100-0405     TVS 672

Mon 24 LA Rams @ Arizona                   (L) 0405-0720      TVS 672

Mon 24 Pittsburgh @ New Orleans         (L) 0420-0800     TS HD

Tue 25 Kansas City @ Oakland                (L) 0820-1130       TS HD/TVS 672

NFL 2018/19 Week # 17

Mon 31 Jacksonville @ Houston           (L) 0100-0425     TVS 672

Mon 31 NY Jets @ New England           (L) 0100-0425     TS HD

Mon 31 Philadelphia @ Washington      (L) 0425-0800     TVS 672

Mon 31 Chicago @ Minnesota              (L) 0425-0800     TS HD

Mon 31 Indianapolis @ Tennessee        (L) 0820-1130       TS HD/TVS 672

Tue 1 Oregon vs Michigan State (Redbox Bowl)        000-0630    Fox Sports 2 (689)

Tue 1 Utah vs Northwestern (Holiday Bowl)            0700-1030    Fox Sports 2 (689)

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wayned said:

NFL 2018/19 Week # 17

Mon 31 Jacksonville @ Houston           (L) 0100-0425     TVS 672

Mon 31 NY Jets @ New England           (L) 0100-0425     TS HD

Mon 31 Philadelphia @ Washington      (L) 0425-0800     TVS 672

Mon 31 Chicago @ Minnesota              (L) 0425-0800     TS HD

Mon 31 Indianapolis @ Tennessee        (L) 0820-1130       TS HD/TVS 672

Tue 1 Oregon vs Michigan State (Redbox Bowl)        000-0630    Fox Sports 2 (689)

Tue 1 Utah vs Northwestern (Holiday Bowl)            0700-1030    Fox Sports 2 (689)

Just saw the time on the Redbox bowl, Oregon vs Michigan State,  it should say 0300 not 000.  None of the other bowls, including the NCAA championship, will be aired here and are very hard to get due to ESPN' strict streaming rules.  You can get them by signing up to ESPNPLAYER for their bowl package for $29.99, I did last year and connectivity was total garbage, or getting a VPN and signing up to slingtv.com, orange package, for $25, and connect via ESPN..  ESPN WATCH is available with a VPN for free but you can only connect if you register and have a valid Subscriber number and password from a US cable service that shows ESPN.  There is no stand alone package available to purchase with ESPNWATCH, only ESPNPLAYER.

Have a happy holiday!

Well, it's a wide-open tourney, these playoffs for 2018 NFL season.  Seeds one through six in both conferences are capable of beating anyone. Maybe in the NFC you like the Saints chances to win a home game against a wild-card winner, and then host the conference championship game. Very tough for the opponent in that situation.

In the AFC, Kansas City is the top seed, but over the years the Chiefs have been bitten badly at home in the playoffs. And their defense is just not up to championship-caliber snuff. But then Pat Mahomes is so outstanding and has taken QB play to another level. Maybe KC gets back to the Super Bowl for the first time since Super Bowl IV? 

Somehow, the fork is not in the Patriots yet. Not dead yet. They muddled through, got the bye, and if they win a divisional playoff game at home, there they are again in the championship game. NE at KC, could it be?

Or what about the Ravens? They've got a great formula for a playoff run going right now, a power ground game, led by the electric QB play from Lamar Jackson, and old-school Ravens defense.  That is going to be one heckuva game this weekend against the Chargers, who they beat handily a few weeks back.

Seattle at Dallas is another great match-up this weekend. Toss-up in my book. I see the Colts beating the Texans--hard to go against Andrew Luck right now--and the Eagles--the 'heart of a champion' thing--bursting the Bears bubble in Chicago.

But we shall see, that's what makes it fun.

Edited by rwilem

NFL Playoffs: Wild Card Round

Sun 6 (AFC) Indianapolis @ Houston              (L) 0430-0700      TS HD/TVS 672

Sun 6 (NFC) Seattle @ Dallas                         (L) 0815-1130        TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 7 (AFC) LA Chargers @ Baltimore           (L) 0100-0430      TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 7 (NFC) Philadelphia @ Chicago             (L) 0430-0700      TS HD/TVS 672

On 1/4/2019 at 1:11 AM, wayned said:

NFL Playoffs: Wild Card Round

Sun 6 (AFC) Indianapolis @ Houston              (L) 0430-0700      TS HD/TVS 672

Sun 6 (NFC) Seattle @ Dallas                         (L) 0815-1130        TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 7 (AFC) LA Chargers @ Baltimore           (L) 0100-0430      TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 7 (NFC) Philadelphia @ Chicago             (L) 0430-0700      TS HD/TVS 672

They repeat the games later in the day, but can’t find schedule. Any idea of when they will repeat the LAC/BAL and PHI/CHI games on Sunday?

• 2 weeks later...

NFL Playoffs: Conference Championship

Mon 21 (NFC) Los Angeles Rams @ New Orleans       (L) 0305-0620 TS HD/TVS 672

Mon 21 (AFC) New England @ Kansas City                  (L) 0640-1000 TS HD/TVS 672

I received the sports schedule for next week.  The Pro Bowl is not on the schedule, next Monday at 0300.  In the past they didn't televise it either.

My note:  There Refs really blew it yesterday in with 2 minutes left in the Saints Rams game.  They should have been in the Stupid Bowl, not the Rams.  The Rams coach and the head of the NFL Referees even called the Saints coach and apologized.

17 minutes ago, wayned said:

The Rams coach and the head of the NFL Referees even called the Saints coach and apologized.

I'm sure the dual apologies were more than enough to make the Saints not mind missing out on a deserved trip to the Super Bowl.  :ph34r:

But seriously, it's gotta be one of the worst, most impactful calls that the NFL refs have made in some time. Apparently, the unfortunate reality is, under current rules, pass interference calls or non-calls are not subject to official replay review. So once the refs didn't call interference on the field, apparently, there wasn't any mechanism for the wrong call to be corrected.

If you can believe NFL Network's online schedule, the Senior bowl will be replayed at 0230 on Sunday morning, 27/1, and the Pro Bowl will be replayed at 0800 on Monday morning, 28/1, channel 672. The  Pro Bowl Skills show will be broadcast at 0800 on Saturday morning , 26/1.

Looks like True has finally got on board with NFL Network and are posting their schedule on the online TV guide.  The senior bowl is airing now and the Pro Bowl will be televised at 0800 tomorrow, a 5 hour delay.

NFL Super Bowl XIII

Mon 4 New England vs. LA Rams                 (L) 0630-1000     TS HD/TVS 672

Should be renamed "Stupid Bowl" because LA is  plying rather than New Orleans!

• Thanks 1

What a matchup!

Yeah, the Saints shoulda, coulda....

Fact is, no way of knowing how it would have turned out. Remember how their season ended the year before?  Sure, it puts the spotlight on how these games can hang in the because of shoddy (non) officiating. And something will be done, I think, to ensure a similar scenario never occurs again. But that is for the off-season.

The Rams are there, that's what it is and, in my view, they are a more formidable foe than the Saints, who did not bring their 'A' game in both postseason games.

I said earlier before the tourney began you just can't declare the the Pats dead yet. They are favored by small margin; what, by 2 pts. give or take a bit.

I agree, and as one sports sage said many years ago, about not really having a favorite team, but rather, "I tend to root for the old guys." You are seeing the all-time bests in coaching and quarterbacking with B & B, and the best run of franchise excellence with these Patriots over almost two decades. 

We'll see how it goes, I look for another close one, anything can happen in those as we saw two Sundays ago.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome season, easy for me to say obviously as I didn't think we'd win another NFL Championship after the MIA loss, but who doesn't love another duck boat parade...Red Sox, check; Pats, check; Celts, maybe?

Thanks to TrueVisions for the NFL games and adding The NFL Network, the latter of which is doing a lot to relieve the post-SB depression. (The AAF just doesn't seem real.)

Hopefully, we get the same amount of coverage next season. 

• 5 months later...

Looks like NFL will be televised this year, even preseason.  I will post the weekly schedule when I get it as I did last year.  I only discovered it because a replay of the Denver - Atlanta game is being televised right now.  Here's the schedule that I received, and ignored, since I didn't expect preseason to be televised: 

NFL Pre-Season 2019

Fri 2 Denver @ Atlanta (L) 0700-1000 TS HD2/TVS 672

Fri 9 NY Jets @ NY Giants (L) 0600-0900 TS HD2/TVS 672

Fri 9 LA Chargers @ Arizona (L) 0900-1200 TS HD2/TVS 672

Sat 10 Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh (L) 0630-0930 TS HD2/TVS 672

Sun 11 Dallas @ San Francisco (L) 0800-1100 TS HD/ TVS 672

On 8/5/2019 at 10:55 AM, wayned said:

Looks like NFL will be televised this year, even preseason.  I will post the weekly schedule when I get it as I did last year.  I only discovered it because a replay of the Denver - Atlanta game is being televised right now.  Here's the schedule that I received, and ignored, since I didn't expect preseason to be televised: 

NFL Pre-Season 2019

Fri 2 Denver @ Atlanta (L) 0700-1000 TS HD2/TVS 672

Fri 9 NY Jets @ NY Giants (L) 0600-0900 TS HD2/TVS 672

Fri 9 LA Chargers @ Arizona (L) 0900-1200 TS HD2/TVS 672

Sat 10 Tampa Bay @ Pittsburgh (L) 0630-0930 TS HD2/TVS 672

Sun 11 Dallas @ San Francisco (L) 0800-1100 TS HD/ TVS 672

Great to have games from the get-go of the season.

And thanks again for putting the broadcast schedule up.

Ch. 672, NFL Network, seems they will be offering more preseason games on a delayed basis. Just right now the HOU-GB game is on, and I would expect throughout the preseason they'll be airing games during their 'down time', after midnight there.

11 hours ago, rwilem said:

Great to have games from the get-go of the season.

And thanks again for putting the broadcast schedule up.

Ch. 672, NFL Network, seems they will be offering more preseason games on a delayed basis. Just right now the HOU-GB game is on, and I would expect throughout the preseason they'll be airing games during their 'down time', after midnight there.

Once pre-season is over, if their contract has not changed, NFL Network (672) will only br able to televise  on a delayed basis not live.   Let's hope that True will continue to broadcast the live games on 666 and 667.  We'll see on September 6.

Here's the week 2 schedule that I received from True:

NFL Preseason 2019

Sun 18 Cleveland @ Indianapolis (L) 0300-0600 TS HD/NFL Network (672)

Sun 18 Kansas City @ Pittsburgh (L) 0630-0900 TS HD/NFL Network (672)

Sun 18 Dallas @ LA Rams (L) 0900-1200 TS HD/NFL Network (672)

Although there are Thursday, Friday, Sunday and Monday night games they don't show here.  NFL Network schedule on the net shows them airing the Bears/Giants Friday game, 0630 on Saturday here, and the GB/Ravens Monday night game, 0700 Tuesday here, the True schedule doesn't show it.  So I'd keep watch on the true on screen schedule.  True does update schedules during the week so if I get an update I will post it.  My internet, TOT, has been extremely slow since early Monday morning, is it TOT or my system?

The Chicago - New York Giants game is being aired at 0630 this morning on 666 and 672.  It was not on the previous schedule that they sent me and I have not received an updated one.

Here's the week 3 schedule that I recieved from True:

NFL Preseason 2019

Sat 24 Cleveland @ Tampa Bay (L) 0630-0930 TS HD/NFL Network

Sun 25 Arizona @ Minnesota (L) 0000-0300 TS HD/NFL Network

Sun 25 Houston @ Dallas (L) 0600-0900 TS HD/NFL Network

Sun 25 Seattle @ LA Chargers (L) 0900-1200 TS HD/NFL Network

Week 4 schedule:

I haven't received my email yet but this week s games are all on Thursday night, Friday morning here, and True already has their schedule on the online TV Guide

Friday  8/30/2019

Steelers at Panthers           0600     666/672

Chargers at 49ers               0900     666/672

All of the games televised on True Sport HD, 666, are rebroadcasts of NFL Network.  When regular season starts it will be interesting to see what true will air since NFL Netwirk can not televise regular season games live unless they have renegioated their contract with the NFL.

There's a good sign that True will be televising live regulat season games this year.  I haven't recieved a schedule yet, but the On Screen TV guide show that they are televising game number 001 from 0720 - 1030 on Friday 6 September.  That would be the Thursdy night game between the Packers and Bear on channels 666 and 122, TS HD.

Looks like they will televise regular season.  I wonder if they will realize that the main language should be English before thier call center lights up when the first game starts in Thai.   Here's the schedule for week 1:

NFL 2019-20 Week # 1

Fri 6 Green Bay @ Chicago (L) 0720-1030 TS HD/NFL Network

Mon 9 LA Rams @ Carolina (L) 0000-0325 TS HD/NFL Network

Mon 9 Indianapolis @ LA Chargers (L) 0325-0725 TS HD/NFL Network

Mon 9 Pittsburgh @ New England (L) 0720-1030 TS HD/NFL Network

Tue 10 Houston @ New Orleans (L) 0610-0920 TS HD/NFL Network

Tue 10 Denver @ Oakland (L) 0920-1230 TS HD/NFL Network

According to theiier schedule it loooks like NFL network (672) will broadcast live games this year. Unfortunately the nFL Network schedule on the net doesn't show them broadcasting any of these games. I  guess that we will have to see at 0720 Friday morning.  All bets sre off until the kickoff!  Keep your fingers crossed!

• Thanks 1

Thanks wayned for posting the NFL weekly schedules you have been receiving from TrueVisions over the past several years; much appreciated!

I agree with your assessment on the NFL Network showing live games...we collectively will not know for sure until the Sunday games start. 

As background, historically since 2009, the NFL Network has broadcast the 'NFL RedZone', a special game-day exclusive shown only during Sunday games during the NFL Regular Season (1 PM to 8 PM EST).  'NFL RedZone' provides coverage of every touchdown from every game in progress, live or only moments after they occur.  Being a commercial-free broadcast, 'NFL RedZone' has always been a unique way to keep updated on every Sunday game in progress.

If we by chance do indeed get the 'NFL RedZone' on the NFL Network (channel 672) instead of it broadcasting live Sunday games (EST), it should prove to be a very nice complement to watching the selected Sunday games being shown live on TrueVisions channels 122/123/666/667.

SIT

Looks like they will televise regular season.  I wonder if they will realize that the main language should be English before thier call center lights up when the first game starts in Thai.   Here's the schedule for week 1:

NFL 2019-20 Week # 1
Fri 6 Green Bay @ Chicago (L) 0720-1030 TS HD/NFL Network
Mon 9 LA Rams @ Carolina (L) 0000-0325 TS HD/NFL Network
Mon 9 Indianapolis @ LA Chargers (L) 0325-0725 TS HD/NFL Network
Mon 9 Pittsburgh @ New England (L) 0720-1030 TS HD/NFL Network
Tue 10 Houston @ New Orleans (L) 0610-0920 TS HD/NFL Network
Tue 10 Denver @ Oakland (L) 0920-1230 TS HD/NFL Network

According to theiier schedule it loooks like NFL network (672) will broadcast live games this year. Unfortunately the nFL Network schedule on the net doesn't show them broadcasting any of these games. I  guess that we will have to see at 0720 Friday morning.  All bets sre off until the kickoff!  Keep your fingers crossed!

I recently went from Premium to Gold, but was told although I would lose 672, I would still be able to see the same games on their other TS channels if they get the contract to show games.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app