Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

6 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

I am sorry you can't comprehend my last contribution, but nevermind

Her actions cannot be divorced from what took place here, as much as you continue to insist they can it's not unheard of in the profession she choose 

This is real life Bluespunk and involves fallible people, she has to share some of the responsibility for what happened that's the way life is, no matter how much you dislike it

Its clearly one of the sins is it not "revenge" 

Ah, victim blaming again. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Ah, victim blaming again. 

No, just apportioning blame, using a basis based on the two antagonists actions towards each other

They both took, one has paid the price, the other has it to come

Edited by oldlakey
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

No, just apportioning blame, using a basis based on the two antagonist actions towards each other

They both took, one has paid the price, the other has it to come

No.

There is only one person to blame and that is the filth who murdered her. 

There is no one else to blame. 

Especially the victim. 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

No.

There is only one person to blame and that is the filth who murdered her. 

There is no one else to blame. 

Especially the victim. 

I think you will find that "Wallop" disagrees with you

It would be nice though if we could go around  acting just as we choose without any consequences, but that's just not possible as this thread once again proves 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, oldlakey said:

I think you will find that "Wallop" disagrees with you

It would be nice though if we could go around  acting just as we choose without any consequences, but that's just not possible as this thread once again proves 

I don’t care what that filth thinks. 

He’s just another pathetic man who can’t cope with a woman who refused to be owned by a man. 

The world is full of them. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

I don’t care what that filth thinks. 

He’s just another pathetic man who can’t cope with a woman who refused to be owned by a man. 

The world is full of them. 

You have taken this thread bang on the chin have you not my man

You appear to be under some stress

I am not that bothered it's just another thread to me even though it involves a violent death

I am going to leave you to stew, as I don't think I am helping matters any

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 9/5/2018 at 3:57 AM, BobBKK said:

Obviously the guy in the Police photo fit is the rich scumbag who thinks it's 'his right' to kill her

No that's the Thai boyfriend, the rich guy sending money was a farang who had nothing to do with her murder. The thai guy found out about the farang and killed her out of jealousy. sad, it happens too often, not so long ago a girl was stabbed to death in the middle of Pattaya walking street by a jealous Thai boyfriend that found out she had started 'playing the field' with farangs in Pattaya. in front of everyone, hundreds of people, nasty.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, monnington said:

No that's the Thai boyfriend, the rich guy sending money was a farang who had nothing to do with her murder. The thai guy found out about the farang and killed her out of jealousy. sad, it happens too often, not so long ago a girl was stabbed to death in the middle of Pattaya walking street by a jealous Thai boyfriend that found out she had started 'playing the field' with farangs in Pattaya. in front of everyone, hundreds of people, nasty.

Almost correct but not quite, there was A. N. Other involved locally which brought this situation to the position we have now which is "Murder and Mayhem" 

The young woman was murdered and the "Mayhem is as usual taking place on here"

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mizou198 said:

If you cannot make the difference between victims blaming and avoid making choices in your life that leads to dangerous situations then you might have a serious mental issue... 

This is so evident that it doesn't normally need to be explained to a grown man (or woman) and you turn this thread into an extreme feminist debate with no new arguments aside "stop blaming the victim"

I'm sorry but i would not advise my daughter to hang around in mini skirt in a dangerous neighbourhood in london, paris, or los angeles even she has "the right to do...".

In the same way, i would not go for a night walk in a favelas in south rio de janeiro with my 20.000 Thb camera and my rolex. (even i don't have rolex though)

It has to do with common sense and safety in order to lower the risks for yourself (and your loved ones).

If you are not able to understand that, you might get troubles one day or an other, that's it.

The world try to eradicate the violence, but we are very far from it and i doubt we could reach this goal any day soon...

Nong nurse made some choices that ultimately leads her to her death. She could have avoided it several times.

- She could just avoid having 3 boyfriends in same time (for any reasons, money, pleasure or libertinism)

- she could avoid getting into a relationship with a drug dealer

- she could avoid going to the meeting with the guy knowing he could bring a gun (which she see by picture)

- ect ect

This time, she got killed, but i'm sure before this fatality she already faced many troubles who should had been interpreted as warnings. 

She had a dangerous lifestyle. She paid high price for it. She didn't deserve this end.

It is always wrong to blame the victim.

1 minute ago, Bluespunk said:

That is on him alone.

Do you think that hes to blame for this ?

You haven't made your opinion clear........................

Do you think that he thought that he owned her and that he didnt like herself making her own life choices ?

• Haha 2

I don't condone "victim blaming". Eye for an eye - a bullet to the head for promiscuity is not justice. So whilst "victim blaming" is wrong, so too it is to mitigate her wrong doing. There's a difference between someone getting what they deserve, and getting what they asked for; and her behavior will have many repercussions. The gunman's family living with the shame; the betrayal of the other unsuspecting men; and her own family are hardly proud of her behavior. Somewhere in this saga, other lives may be ruined, both directly or indirectly.

Finally, these little tarts are dime a dozen really. Let's not blame the victim; but equally lets not make a sweet innocent angel of two-bit hooker masquerading as something else. Caveat emptor! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sanemax said:

If she didnt cheat on him, he wouldnt have killed her

She belong to him and he had no say in how she behaved.

If he didn't like it, then he should have just walked away.

That was his only right.

Edited by Bluespunk