Murdered beauty shot dead in Nakorn Pathom was playing the field in Pattaya

webfact

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

What if she had been with one of her other guys when the shooter opened up?

Dating a pretty restaurant hostess in Thailand, one would be prudent enough to take the risk fo such event into account...

Still, the shooter will be even more of a violent thug scumbag and even guiltier. Not she.

And A.D. 2018 people should know better how to stay protected from STD, as per your implication.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

Correct, but that does not sit well with those who claim to be open minded and modern

The killer should pay no doubt, but all the facts that led up to the murder should be reported and not censored

I like to have the full story not just half or just one side

What does being open and modern minded have to do with anything. 

She took risks and they backfired 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, hellohello123 said:

What does being open and modern minded have to do with anything. 

She took risks and they backfired 

Here we go again 55555555

The open minded and modern referred to those who objected to the facts of what this young lady had been doing "Appearing in PRINT"

They jumped on the old bandwagon of Victim Blaming 

I was quoting a POST and agreeing with him when he said it was just straight forward -

'News Reporting"

Does that help your confusion somewhat 555555555555

• Sad 1

58 minutes ago, scorecard said:

Possession could be a motive, that's true.

But there is a point about being dishonest and without hesitation deliberately fooling 2 other people.

My guess is that anybody would be very angry at being fooled like this , very angry, and want to respond in some way to punish her, but murder is not appropriate. 

The only acceptable response would be to walk away.

The woman made her choices and if the men didn't like them, tough.

Relationships do not equal ownership.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I did indeed do that , although all you replies will be just one sentence posts saying " Victim blaming" , "Racist" , "Black face" or any other one sentence with a one word point in it . 

No, the post of yours I responded to, was nothing but a trolling flame.

As is the one I quote here.

Edited by Bluespunk

3 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Unfortunately to far to many  it does equal ownership.... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

If you are a scammer you need to understand that what you are doing can and sometimes does have a terminal outcome

Very few situations in life are a one way street especially were passion and money are concerned

Head in the sand wont hack it

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, AsiaHand said:

How was their life destroyed ? Her death is because of a jealous Thai man that can not take not being "The one and only" to her even though he himself would not even think of any restrictions for his self.

It could be said that those who smoke and die of lung cancer or those that drink and die of liver failure, should be given no sympathy because they created the situation themselves.

It could also be said, that bargirls and short time prostitutes that go with clients, if beaten or murdered should also have no sympathies because they too placed themselves in vulnerable situations with danger. Most women, if in their right minds would not go off to strange men`s rooms somewhere without knowing of the extreme risks they are taking. 

The difference between regular prostitutes and the types like the girl in the OP, is that the OP types do target men they know maybe lonely and desperate. Older men stuck in mundane boring marriages, (my wife doesn`t understand me), sad, lonely older men trying to find female companionship and guys simply that are ugly or have personality defects and not desirable to women in normal circumstances.   In normal circumstances guys that are happy and content with their lives and the relationships they are in, will not want to be associated with giks or willing to invest large sums of money and resources into a relationship hoping this will commit a woman solely to them.

This means in the majority of cases, the way these women operate will attract males of the weird and dysfunctional kind, not the types women would want to form relationships with in what could be described as the real world. Also in most cases, these types of women consider their male prey to be something of a joke and the whole farce as some sort of game. In other words, those who prey on the desperate, the lonely, and the dysfunctional are despicable characters. Some may say this woman received her comeuppance, others may have difference opinions. Depends on one`s points of view. 

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Cranky said:

A romantic notion, since when do Thai men 'walk away' held held high.  Her choices were exactly that, choices.  She quite probably knew the consequences (no I am not victim blaming) and that this is the law of this particular jungle.

I've read some of your posts on this thread.

You are in no position to judge others, given your repulsive comments.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you're paying for an agreed and exclusive territory with (for a bad example) Avon, you may feel a little aggrieved about all the time, money and effort you have invested to cultivate that territory if you find out that Avon has set up 2 competitors in your agreed upon territory.  Sometimes, there needs to be some kind of punitive compensation for someone breaking an agreement. 

It's not that the relationship equals ownership.   It's that broken agreements are not acceptable, and there should be some consequence for taking money (or goods in kind) under false pretenses.

Not a bullet, certainly.   But not just a shrug, either.

And if there's no agreement and no sunk investment, walking away may be the best (and only) redress.  But I get the sense that she was acting in bad faith.

The only person who could decide for this woman, if a relationship was exclusive to her, was herself.

Those guy's who didn't like her world view should have just walked away.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you're paying for an agreed and exclusive territory with (for a bad example) Avon, you may feel a little aggrieved about all the time, money and effort you have invested to cultivate that territory if you find out that Avon has set up 2 competitors in your agreed upon territory.  Sometimes, there needs to be some kind of punitive compensation for someone breaking an agreement. 

It's not that the relationship equals ownership.   It's that broken agreements are not acceptable, and there should be some consequence for taking money (or goods in kind) under false pretenses.

Not a bullet, certainly.   But not just a shrug, either.

And if there's no agreement and no sunk investment, walking away may be the best (and only) redress.  But I get the sense that she was acting in bad faith.

Doesn't see to worry 7/11, one on every corner. 

8 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

She was living her life.

If the scum who thought they owned her didn't like it then they should have moved on.

The piece of filth, who'e ego couldn't cope, who murdered her, alone is to blame for what happened.

He thought he had certain rights obviously, but once he caught her devaluing those rights he decided to kill her

This is not an unusual turn of events 

She should have been more careful as she must have known the risk she was running

Edited by oldlakey
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, oldlakey said:

How exactly do you intend to address human nature

It maybe some ladies human nature- especially if one is working in an atmosphere such as Pattaya where deceit and juggling 2 or more customers is the norm.   I have seen many women 'on the game' keep a diary or a computer program so they can handle their customers several a a time.  Does anyone really believe Khun Lady will be telling her customers about all the others and of course she will also have a Thai 'friend' because none of the others can speak Thai and she needs to express herself sometimes in her own language.

She certainly did not deserve the death sentence, but when you play with fire-sometimes you get burned. Am I blaming the victim- maybe a little- because when you put yourself in a dangerous situation- expect blow back /