Thai police force takes blundering step backwards

webfact

Or... maybe they know something we don't, maybe they are not sure that having a mixed groups of male and female is a good idea and the the boys are not mature enough to be trusted in a close quarters company of female cadets and better nip it in the bud now that face even a bigger problems of bad behaviour and discipline letter...

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Ridiculous!

If the men are incapable of controlling themselves in a mixed group at the police academy, then in no circumstances should they EVER be allowed to become police officers and carry guns.

Jesus wept.

In Holland loads of policemen and women have relations with eachother.....

4 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

So....?

And since we have women in the policeforce the crimerates go up fast...people don't even report crimes anymore cause nothing gets done with it.

Have you ever seen how many of those blond big butted ladies are needed to arrest an agressive robber?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Women have been a detriment to law enforcement in the US.

I do not know all about here but the article explains some of it.

Quiting for family, maternity leave,  bad attitudes always trying to prove they are better then men, 

the BS sexual harassment claims, the fake injuries or reports of harassment so they can get

a bogus disability retirement.

As far as the sexual assault victims, hire female advocates or trained interviewers to conduct the interviews they do not have to be police officers.

There are some agencies just in Southern California where the female and males officers do not even talk unless it is necessary.  Mostly based on the typical BS "he looked at me wrong" claims guys get tired of dealing with it.

Maybe the officials here see this heading in the wrong direction and want to stop it before it gets out of control like other countries.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Thian said:

And since we have women in the policeforce the crimerates go up fast...people don't even report crimes anymore cause nothing gets done with it.

Have you ever seen how many of those blond big butted ladies are needed to arrest an agressive robber?

Actually crime rates have been going down for decades in a row already in the Netherlands, up to a point that prisons need to be closed down as there are not enough criminals to justifiy the costs.

So appearently the big butted ladies do their jobs very well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

This is pathetic, the Thai male ego is to blame.

The idiots think we are better than women, only we know whats best.

Just look back a few months when that clown Big Joke first appeared in the media, he had a beautiful female sidekick.

Now most of the cameras were focusing on her, not the Joke, suddenly she has gone why?

Because the Jokes ego was hurt, i am the man, i should get all the attention, not some woman, sad and pathetic situation.

How do you know that 'the Jokes ego was hurt'?

"Because the Jokes ego was hurt, i am the man, i should get all the attention, not some woman, sad and pathetic situation." Wow so many assumptions. Based on what?

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bob12345 said:

It wont surprise me if the male dinosaurs have looked into this and already proposed to therefore stop going after rapists. Because yeah, it will be hard to get a clear statement from an emotional woman to start with, so why even try?

Besides, the hands of females are too small, so they can barely hold all the bribes that a cop needs to handle on a daily basis. That makes them unsuitable for this job.

The cops on Kho Tao dont have this problem, no rapes there and anyone who says there is will be arrested.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Women have been a detriment to law enforcement in the US.

I do not know all about here but the article explains some of it.

Quiting for family, maternity leave,  bad attitudes always trying to prove they are better then men, 

the BS sexual harassment claims, the fake injuries or reports of harassment so they can get

a bogus disability retirement.

As far as the sexual assault victims, hire female advocates or trained interviewers to conduct the interviews they do not have to be police officers.

There are some agencies just in Southern California where the female and males officers do not even talk unless it is necessary.  Mostly based on the typical BS "he looked at me wrong" claims guys get tired of dealing with it.

Maybe the officials here see this heading in the wrong direction and want to stop it before it gets out of control like other countries.

Pure comedy-and well worth re-posting.

Another foray within the Thai male "cone of flapdoodlery"

A degree in which is essential to any member of the Thai elite.

Tho' they couldn't even put one one over 3 Bactrians and a camel.

"Don't Thai Me"