Nightmare at Big C - Warning: It Is Disgusting

exppenang

11 hours ago, giddyup said:

In fact, fruits and vegetables have caused a number food poisoning outbreaks, particularly lettuce, spinach, cabbage, celery and tomatoes. Vegetables and leafy greens can become contaminated with harmful bacteria, such as E. coli, Salmonella and Listeria.

In Thailand I blanch all my vegetables in boiling water to kill any of the E coli from cross contamination all of them including leafy greens and tomatoes nothing gets eaten raw,fruit gets peeled,and if I buy some roast chicken and I am not convinced it's well cooked it gets binned,never eat left over rice.wash your hands a lot.life is as easy or as tough has you make it.

• Sad 2

59 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

A man stopped me and asked 'Did your Mum not teach you to wash your hands after a pee pee?' I told him 'No, she taught me not to piss on my fingers ! '

I understand the French train their children to wash their hands BEFORE they urinate. Makes sense - urine is sterile, and you are far more likely to get a UTI by handling one's gear with dirty hands.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I understand the French train their children to wash their hands BEFORE they urinate. Makes sense - urine is sterile, and you are far more likely to get a UTI by handling one's gear with dirty hands.

Never did understand the French. James Arthur Rank never gave me a UTI, whatever that may be.

Edited by wgdanson

4 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Never did understand the French. James Arthur Rank never gave me a UTI, whatever that may be.

I did mean UTI, Mr Rank has been my friend for a long time ! He works in that bank called Barclays. In Gorton.

Edited by wgdanson

19 minutes ago, Lacessit said:
1 hour ago, wgdanson said:

A man stopped me and asked 'Did your Mum not teach you to wash your hands after a pee pee?' I told him 'No, she taught me not to piss on my fingers ! '

I knew a bar manager who never washed his hands in the toilet. I don't remember why we had that conversation but he told me his dick is cleaner than the parts of the toilet which everybody touches. I can understand his point of view.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Suradit69 said:

I went totally off beef when  living in Africa. They'd walk the animal to a nearby location, hack it to death, skin it and present cuts covered in grass and dirt and you'd sometimes find white worm-like things still wriggling when you cut into the meat.  Surprising how being a quasi-vegetarian suddenly becomes appealing.

Thats like hunting in Alaska. Shoot it, clean it, butcher it, pack it, hang it in a tree, get it home, scrape off the leaves and dirt, cut out the flyblow, slice and eat!

1 hour ago, adammike said:

In Thailand I blanch all my vegetables in boiling water to kill any of the E coli from cross contamination all of them including leafy greens and tomatoes nothing gets eaten raw,fruit gets peeled,and if I buy some roast chicken and I am not convinced it's well cooked it gets binned,never eat left over rice.wash your hands a lot.life is as easy or as tough has you make it.

https://www.quickanddirtytips.com/health-fitness/prevention/how-to-kill-e-coli-on-vegetables?page=1

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

The only problem with the link is I would be washing them in water that also may be a contamination,I do wash them first to get rid of the surface chemical stuff they may be sprayed with then I drop them into a pot of boiling water a few at a time so the water stays on a rolling boil for 30 seconds, works for me,I don't trust the packaged veg.

Last year the wife and I were at a noodle stall in one of the local markets. We ordered our food that was served to us within minutes. While eating I was watching the old woman owner boiling some meat in a large pot over a gas stove. Then suddenly she sneezed directly into the cooking pot of meat and just continued stirring the pot. We instantly stopped eating our food, paid up and promptly left. I felt physically sick. Could have created a scene and complained, but couldn`t be bothered and just left.

Wherever and whenever we buy food, either at stores, supermarkets and cafes, we can only hope for the best, because at most times we rarely see the unhygienic practices that go on.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, SheungWan said:

Some of you might be amazed at how many food handlers take a dump and then don't wash their hands afterwards. On the falang side, how many of them don't either and then use gymnasium equipment having a good old smear without a care.

We are surrounded by poop and germs and snot and whatnot.

Some things make everyone sick, like E Coli.

Others you just get used to i guess

Off topic slightly, I went for a foot massage a few days ago. The middle aged lady was giving a foot massage to an old Farang guy on the chair next to me. After a few minutes she finished with him and immediately began massaging my feet without first washing her hands. This means that if the guy had any foot diseases, it would be directly past onto me via the foot massage woman.  Same at a hairdressers, after touching other customers heads and don`t wash up between customers. And the list goes on.

12 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Off topic slightly, I went for a foot massage a few days ago. The middle aged lady was giving a foot massage to an old Farang guy on the chair next to me. After a few minutes she finished with him and immediately began massaging my feet without first washing her hands. This means that if the guy had any foot diseases, it would be directly past onto me via the foot massage woman.  Same at a hairdressers, after touching other customers heads and don`t wash up between customers. And the list goes on.

They don't change towels much either and they stink with rancid, cheap massage oil. Lousy hygiene is a big reason (other than they don't know how to massage) why I don't go near the places...  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SheungWan said:

Some of you might be amazed at how many food handlers take a dump and then don't wash their hands afterwards. On the falang side, how many of them don't either and then use gymnasium equipment having a good old smear without a care.

That's why the advice is that you wash your hands a lot, and properly with soap and water and recite the lord's prayer not for divine intervention but the time it takes to say the prayer is the time you should be actually washing,rinse and repeat.keep your dirty hands away from your mouth and eyes.It goes without saying that sex is taboo.

24 minutes ago, adammike said:

That's why the advice is that you wash your hands a lot, and properly with soap and water and recite the lord's prayer not for divine intervention but the time it takes to say the prayer is the time you should be actually washing,rinse and repeat.keep your dirty hands away from your mouth and eyes.It goes without saying that sex is taboo.

Stay off your cell phone and puter too..

• Like 1

You saw it happen at Big-C.

I think you are a German according the footnotes in your post.

When in Germanyor anywhere in the world check the foodchain.

When you know how things should be made and are to be made you would never eat a thing again.

Why have salmonella infection a lot also in Europe? 

answer: Because the meat  is not treated wel or something did happen in the production process.

Many times have issues with cross contamination in the chain/

f.e. Chicken.

At arrival they are duped in a gas chamber depending or are hung on a hook conveyor and electrocuted

After this they are all hund towards the neck cutting line to the bleeding line.

From de-bleeding line they are being de feathered by fisrt loosen them all on a hook conveyor and transported through hot water baths. Next defeathered by rubber fingers on drums.

I shortcut the next steps since else it will be boring but after excavation when the intestine are taken out they are being cut in peace etc

There is contamination everywhere. Specially alreadystarting at defeathering where some chickens loose their poo.

This is just one step one product.

Pork, Beef, Horse, Duck, Fish all in production process everything can happen.

Even with fruits and vegetables everything can be contaminated with poisons etc.

What do you think some guys working in a fruit packing unit might do when have to pee?

Just imagine.

My wife forbids me to drink just from cans. Why use straw? Because somewhere in the line an animal, an insect, a human can have left something.

So my advise is COOK all the food at minimus 10 minutes at minumum 76 degrees Centrigrade and even then??

Oh do not forget to enjoy the sigarate filled with dopes or get yourself a coke full lof sugar.

BTW. Dit you know a glas of orange juice has more suger inside than cola?

I agree when in  ashop stay OF the food with your hands and never cough or spit on it.

Good you are all nice custommers in the bar and the restaurant. You all are friends with the staff. Tip well please. Maybe somewhere some one did spit on your food.

• Sad 2

18 minutes ago, Rori ban khun fang said:

You saw it happen at Big-C.

I think you are a German according the footnotes in your post.

When in Germanyor anywhere in the world check the foodchain.

When you know how things should be made and are to be made you would never eat a thing again.

Why have salmonella infection a lot also in Europe? 

answer: Because the meat  is not treated wel or something did happen in the production process.

Many times have issues with cross contamination in the chain/

f.e. Chicken.

At arrival they are duped in a gas chamber depending or are hung on a hook conveyor and electrocuted

After this they are all hund towards the neck cutting line to the bleeding line.

From de-bleeding line they are being de feathered by fisrt loosen them all on a hook conveyor and transported through hot water baths. Next defeathered by rubber fingers on drums.

I shortcut the next steps since else it will be boring but after excavation when the intestine are taken out they are being cut in peace etc

There is contamination everywhere. Specially alreadystarting at defeathering where some chickens loose their poo.

This is just one step one product.

Pork, Beef, Horse, Duck, Fish all in production process everything can happen.

Even with fruits and vegetables everything can be contaminated with poisons etc.

What do you think some guys working in a fruit packing unit might do when have to pee?

Just imagine.

My wife forbids me to drink just from cans. Why use straw? Because somewhere in the line an animal, an insect, a human can have left something.

So my advise is COOK all the food at minimus 10 minutes at minumum 76 degrees Centrigrade and even then??

Oh do not forget to enjoy the sigarate filled with dopes or get yourself a coke full lof sugar.

BTW. Dit you know a glas of orange juice has more suger inside than cola?

I agree when in  ashop stay OF the food with your hands and never cough or spit on it.

Good you are all nice custommers in the bar and the restaurant. You all are friends with the staff. Tip well please. Maybe somewhere some one did spit on your food.

Dude, do you live with a thermometer, or boil everything you come in contact with?

Here have this yummy sterile porridge. I boiled it for at exactly 76 for an hour. After dinner, I have a lovely vitamin filled ringers solution for our IV Aperitif...

• Like 1