"Sinner" poisons nine soi dogs who only "barked at night"

webfact

10 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

{snipped}

I agree with stud's point. A break-in our village is unheard of and I'm sure the dogs have something to do with it. Besides, a burglar is likely to make much less noise that a pack of street dogs!

Unless of course the burglar entered through the kitchen window and knocked the row of saucepans off the shelf.

(sorry!)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Stokakrishna said:

I Wonder what kind of poison, and where can i get it?

Thais use the insecticide suitable for soft fruit such as Strawberries.Then inject it in concentrate form into a Hot Dog , Chicken ect.They killed mine that way according to our Handyman/Chum.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

That's the logic and is was, in fact happens. The pack slowly declines until there are not enough of them to protect their patch. A new pack then moves in and the program has to be repeated. However that is a generation away.

If you cull the lot in one fell swoop as Mr. sinner has done, A new pack will quickly take over and you're back where you started. So I'm afraid he hasn't really achieved much at all. Just a short reprieve.

Yeah, but Mr Sinner probably has another chicken ready.... 

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:04 AM, Vacuum said:

How does he know this, was he out at night times or early mornings? Good work by the "sinner". Hope this is awake up call for the authorities.

Nothing will wake the authorities up except perhaps if a rabies outbreak starts killing thousands of people every week.

20 minutes ago, Moonlover said:

These dogs are dingoes, a wild dog which lives only in the countryside and does not inhabit settled areas except in very rare exceptions. They are part of Australia's wild animal community such as kangaroos, foxes, emus, crocodiles, rabbits and surprisingly thousands of camels.

17 hours ago, baansgr said:

68 rabies deaths this year already.....so now rabies isnt a problem, its part of "thai culture"

why lie, 16 deaths so far that was this weeks total either way its a somchai passenger van crash

27000 people a year die on the roads here

400,000 hiv infected people roaming the thai streets

have some of you been checked for sexual diseases? Isn't hiv far worse and deadly than rabies? answer of course it is. Rabies is virtually zero compared to hiv contraction.

or some of you just want to let your frustated lives out on the voiceless theads

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/6/2018 at 10:52 AM, Darcula said:

Thailand needs more sinners like this one.

In fact they (dogs) are a menace with the numbers of rabies cases on the increase.

They should have a nationwide dog culling program.   Any dog without a microchip or without a collar out in a public area or loose and  without a lead (leash to our US colleagues) should be put down.   In fact this needn't cost the nation one baht as they could license the culling program.   The Vietnamese and Koreans would pay big bucks for this I'm sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Old Mongers of Pattaya couuld be at risk  as they lurk the dark Sois i suppose. Catcha Motorbike Taxi, young Thais have no worries, Mongers n Muts part of Thai Life  in Fun City..

Nonsense! Anyone is at risk of being bitten or crashing to avoid them. My young Thai neighbour of about 20 had a nasty fall trying to avoid an attacking soi dog a block away from her house. I suspect you're being ignorant on purpose.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, humbug said:

why lie, 16 deaths so far that was this weeks total either way its a somchai passenger van crash

27000 people a year die on the roads here

400,000 hiv infected people roaming the thai streets

have some of you been checked for sexual diseases? Isn't hiv far worse and deadly than rabies? answer of course it is. Rabies is virtually zero compared to hiv contraction.

or some of you just want to let your frustated lives out on the voiceless theads

Rabies is far worse than hiv ... I understand you can live a long time being hiv ... FUL if you develope Rabies ... try googling and get the facts ...

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 10:22 AM, z42 said:

It is sad that the dogs died in agony. But the top and bottom of it is that these dogs were not well kept or trained in any meaningful way.

Soi dogs are a menace, these sorts of cases will continue as long as the mai pen rai culture persists around packs of dogs merely being an accepted part of the urban landscape 

I'd like him/her to come round to where I live. There are about 12 soi dogs there doing exactly the same thing. Vermin!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, tigermoth said:

These dogs are dingoes, a wild dog which lives only in the countryside and does not inhabit settled areas except in very rare exceptions. They are part of Australia's wild animal community such as kangaroos, foxes, emus, crocodiles, rabbits and surprisingly thousands of camels.

Plus a few donkeys as well I believe

12 hours ago, Stokakrishna said:

I Wonder what kind of poison, and where can i get it?

If you ever find the answer please don't administer it via chicken as the bones tend to splinter when sucked on

A lump of prime sirloin would make a adequate replacement

2 minutes ago, oldlakey said:

If you ever find the answer please don't administer it via chicken as the bones tend to splinter when sucked on

A lump of prime sirloin would make a adequate replacement

A can of pedigree chum isnt expensive.... 

Let them go out in style ?

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

9 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

If you put it in a pedigree food they will know it was farang who did it. Not very clever.

Same as for sirloin...

Chicken or  muu sateak will be perfect

• Haha 1

This must NEVER be allowed to happen again,

Therefore relevant authorities and citizens join together.

Round up and transfer all "soi" dogs to facilities where they can be cared for.

Proper food not garbage, Clean up the droppings so they are not living in it.

Give them a dog bath every week. Have volunteers on hand to provide companionship not just sitting in the filth barking and fighting for scraps all day. Provide  high level Vertinary services, and sterilization. There could be actual Dog Ranches in every city and town all supported by the donations and time volunteered by the people people. And these concerned Netizens especially  should, go down and volunteer their time and money. In return playing with dogs is fun stress release for busy people.

No matter what a sane society cannot allow a situation where every street is half-overrun by strays

44 minutes ago, ChiangMaiLightning2143 said:

This must NEVER be allowed to happen again,

Therefore relevant authorities and citizens join together.

Round up and transfer all "soi" dogs to facilities where they can be cared for.

Proper food not garbage, Clean up the droppings so they are not living in it.

Give them a dog bath every week. Have volunteers on hand to provide companionship not just sitting in the filth barking and fighting for scraps all day. Provide  high level Vertinary services, and sterilization. There could be actual Dog Ranches in every city and town all supported by the donations and time volunteered by the people people. And these concerned Netizens especially  should, go down and volunteer their time and money. In return playing with dogs is fun stress release for busy people.

No matter what a sane society cannot allow a situation where every street is half-overrun by strays

Poison would be cheaper.... 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

most bar hoppers never know what diseasese are lurking in their frail bodies, HIV+ is far worse than any animal disease, HIV+ infects 100,000's of people on this land and kills 1,000's of people every year.but for some on here as long as they have some paid friendship they overlook deathly diseases

and instead come on to the voiceless threads 

its sad reflection of part of the foreign community and for this Elon Musk has a good point to stereotype some foreigners living here, just look at some of the disgusting posts on this thread for proof of that

Edited by humbug
  • Like 1