Transferring Precious numbers

ThaiPauly

I was looking in this forum the other  day for ways to liquidate the funds I have tied up in a private number.

I can't remember what they were now so I did what every non thai speaking man should do DELEGATE! So I delegated it to my Thai Wife.

She has now come back and told me that I as the owner would have to get to Bangkok with a copy of my driving license a copy of proof that I own  the vechile, a copy that it is taxed, MOT and last of all a copy of it's current registration number.

Once they have verified all this they will pay the money (120,000 baht) into my bank

Is this all to good to be true?

Does anyone smell a rat...because I am nonplussed at present and would be grateful for any assistance

Kind regards

Paul

• Like 1

Is the plate  a normal looking one you can negotiate a price on at your local Office , or one of those that look like a Kids sketched on with a Crayon.?. At 120K i assume it is. My cheapo bought one is transferable, but not refundable or resalable to friend etc,  can transfer it anywhere i buy a new car from, well the dealer does it..Interesting question.

• Like 1