Junta exacerbating seriousness of T-shirt case

webfact

20 minutes ago, Retiredandhappyhere said:

If this lady represents the size of the Junta's "enemies", they could have saved billions on unwanted military equipment.  God help them if they ever encounter a real enemy.

They just might.

Post-election chaos will be expected and invented enemies abound.

On 9/13/2018 at 7:13 AM, darksidedog said:

Ridiculous. Trying to treat a poor woman simply trying to earn a few extra baht to feed her family, like some super villain from a Hollywood movie wanting to overthrow civilisation. Pathetic and unbelievably sad. I hope this backfires on them badly. It shows the desperate measures they will go to to try to hold on to their illegitimately gained power as long as possible.

Yes,it is villainous.

But then..they are villains.I am of course referring to Shangri-larians,Alpha Centaurans,Chiang Maians and other cosmic creatures that do not inhabit a relatively unimportant (but astonishingly psychotic) part of SE Asia.

On 9/13/2018 at 9:24 AM, akampa said:
Is sedition illegal?
Sedition is the crime of revolting or inciting revolt against government. However, because of the broad protection of free speech under the first amendment, prosecutions for sedition are rare. ... Governments have made sedition illegal since time immemorial.

government petty small people.

Wouldn't a coup fall into the category of sedition or protests like the one held by Suthep?  Looking at the definition of sedition I would say so.  Coup after coup and no one is ever charged but a little person is arrested and charged by those who did the same thing.