Baufens – The leading manufacturer of uPVC windows and doors in Asia

ASEAN NOW Sales

Baufens – The leading manufacturer of uPVC windows and doors in Asia

b3.jpg

Now Baufens’ manufacturing center in the heart of Asia, Bangkok, Thailand. With over 15 years of experience in Europe Baufens confident to be one of the suppliers of uPVC windows and doors also profile supplier in South East Asia.

Team: experienced masters from Europe.

Profile materials: European design, high quality uPVC profile.

So, Why Baufens?

Baufens profile 5 chamber which means perfect heat and sound protection, come to house very well.

Baufens produces long service life material for durable beautiful house, weather resistant whether the heat or wetness from the rain. Doors and windows system, durable paint, no peel or fading, safe to rust and even the seaside weather. It all can save on maintenance costs.

Security- advanced security system with lock system Multi point lock and support to defend the robbery.

Baufens manufacture products with high insulation values with the best energy performance and long lasting with minimum maintenance.

Accessory for windows and doors from Baufens of European standard are designed to be durable and stylish with 1 year warranty.

Facebook: www.facebook.com/baufensasia

Address: 321 Phattanakan Rd, Khwaeng Prawet, Khet Prawet, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10250, Thailand.

Showroom: Paradise park mall, level 3.

Some references: http://www.baufensasia.com/page.php?id=70

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Surasak said:

Yep, double glazed uPVC windows are great for heat and sound suppression. Not much good having expensive windows if the walls are trapping the heat INSIDE the house.

Friendly tip, turn the AC on ???? 

• Haha 1

On 9/14/2018 at 12:30 PM, ThaivisaSales said:

Team: experienced masters from Europe.

They obviously didn't get to proof the text however........

On 9/14/2018 at 12:30 PM, ThaivisaSales said:

and support to defend the robbery.

????

what ever material is utilized, i can see that the concept is "mak naï" and absolutely not "work good and strong for details, quality and efficiency". Just move the window or look at details and where the air can go... there is many holes everywhere, it is definitely not serious (but i may not see all of them).

And this is for absolutely all the products there: ground studies, basement constructions, steel quality, electricity installation (from the city directly), plugs connectors, no ground protection, wires links (wrapped and "shatertoned"...), no normalization, ridiculus cement wall thickness (7.5cm), thermal and sound isolation (where there is some), and look at the roof... OMG ! And what about wood knowledge for construction ? zero, from the cut of the tree to the final step (exception for bamboo maybe ?).

Also, if you go for shopping, they mix inches (they are talking about "new") and centimeters, and many times for same products (it is incredible and add confusions where sailors most of the time doesn't know really what they are talking about). They no have hydraulic lime and doesn't know exactly what is inside cement or any other product from industry (that is good for industry, but not for builders).

I definitely not understand what is the idea for that kind of "choice". If someone who is Thai can explain me please ?

OK, everybody from Europe who work or has worked in construction see and understand that in fact, Thailand is not the country of knowledge, nor building efficiency.

But why not learn about "farang" about that ? We have thousands of years of knowledge for constructions, open your eyes (not only building but also roads and electricity and much more). Because in fact, you can build a cheap little house and do it very well (but not the "mak nai" way), that is full compatibility with Buddhism mind thinking also, and the construction will stay long time nice instead of be dirty or broken in 2 years (that is also respect of monaie because you not loose to much).

very strange.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KittenKong said:

You can get this here for a supplement. I think it's a few hundred Baht more per sqm compared to regular double-glazing panels.

I need one window..about 112 x 66...was quoted 6500 locally, decent, but seemed to be worth more like 3000.  Did my own 130 x 90 in the US for under 3500 THB each..double pane, low E, California energy standards..probably would barely be R4. Germans are known for over-engineering...and high cost..I know some are paying stupid prices for Windows and getting almost zero ROI.  Would be interested in a ball park figure.