Video: Fighting over "Honey": Thai men battle it out with a sword in broad daylight

rooster59

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

Yes! Typical Thai nature, to sit in a car videoing what could be a murder when a sword is involved and do nothing to prevent it. All I say is I miss the sanity of the UK.

Of course in the UK, should this ever happen - you would be first on the scene to put a stop to it, now wouldn't you?

4 minutes ago, Sumarianson said:

Yes! Typical Thai nature, to sit in a car videoing what could be a murder when a sword is involved and do nothing to prevent it. All I say is I miss the sanity of the UK.

unfortunately the social media obsession is alive and well in the uk, recently there have been examples of a policeman being attacked and bystanders videoing, and a woman being verbally abused on the train and no one standing up to protect/help her - but people videoed it. and, bizarrely, people were taking selfies at the scene of a recent terrorist incident.

https://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/tourists-spark-anger-with-inappropriate-selfies-outside-london-terror-incident/news-story/b6a7103a9c020ed25ccad32d84d02b43

3 hours ago, fullcave said:

So red shirt rammed the bike and attacked with a machete. That's assult with a deadly weapon just for starters in any civilised country. Doesn't matter that he was jealous or had a broken heart. Poor baby needs to find a safe space inside the monkey house.  

Who mentioned red shirt

9 hours ago, CGW said:

So true, kids are indoctrinated by cartoons showing them how acceptable violence is! I would imagine the video games give the same message? (never viewed one!) 

Yep, but the same parents who let them watch endless violence on TV or computer games are horrified by the thought of the kids playing with toy guns like most of us oldies did when we were kids.  I guess cowboys and Indians is politically incorrect nowadays as well as being a bit dated.

4 hours ago, Borzandy said:

And what are you thinking about the coward who took the video?

Yeah. Anyone with too much testosterone and too little brain would have rushed to the rescue of...(which one? ) and got himself hacked up with the sword.  Then we could all comment on how brave and stupid he was!

43 minutes ago, AboutThaim said:

Yep, but the same parents who let them watch endless violence on TV or computer games are horrified by the thought of the kids playing with toy guns like most of us oldies did when we were kids.  I guess cowboys and Indians is politically incorrect nowadays as well as being a bit dated.

Driving the wrong way down a one way street.  " Didn't you see the arrows?"   "Hell no Officer.  I never even saw the bl@@dy Indians."  (Very old one.)

Archived