Video: Fighting over "Honey": Thai men battle it out with a sword in broad daylight

rooster59

Video: Fighting over "Honey": Thai men battle it out with a sword in broad daylight

CiHZjUdJ5HPNXJ92GTK9e8sgL3sgSqJxLZ.jpg

Image: Thai Rath

A dash cam video showed two middle aged Thai men fighting in the street over a Thai woman.

The woman's new love interest had seen her on the back of her old husband's bike going along Sukhumvit Road in Samet sub-district of Chonburi. 

He crashed into their bike and they crumpled in a heap. He then attacked the younger man with a sword but was disarmed. 

The younger man then struck back leaving both of them hospitalized with serious injuries. 

The combatants were named by Thai Rath as Weerasak Bunthanawong, 46, and Naret Phutthima, 42. 

They were fighting over Nampheung (Honey) Kaewla, 31. 

Nampheung said that she had left Naret for Weerasak but it wasn't working out. So she had moved out and back with Naret. 

When Weerasak saw them together on the bike trouble flared. 

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-09-15

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, overherebc said:

They all watch too many violent movies involving blades and sidearms etc where no-one dies and think that's how it is in real life.

So true, kids are indoctrinated by cartoons showing them how acceptable violence is! I would imagine the video games give the same message? (never viewed one!) 

3 hours ago, overherebc said:

They all watch too many violent movies involving blades and sidearms etc where no-one dies and think that's how it is in real life.

Yes. When I was a kid in the UK. At least it was only Cowboys and Indians on the cinema screen massacring each other. Ha ha ha 

5 minutes ago, over2you said:

Yes. When I was a kid in the UK. At least it was only Cowboys and Indians on the cinema screen massacring each other. Ha ha ha 

Lone Ranger and Tonto surrounded by 300 'injuns' and the Lone Ranger says

We could be in trouble here!!!

Tonto replies

Who's this 'we' whiteman??

What you say is true but the big difference is that we 'grew up' physically, mentally and morally, well most of us.

Even as kids we had the joke that 'it must be true, it's in colour.'  ???

The service in Thailand is getting worse. There was enough time for an attendant to pop a speaker on the drivers window and serve up burgers, fries and popcorn to the occupants. they could even have gone large. I won't be recommending that drive-in to any of my friends.

Archived