Video: Fighting over "Honey": Thai men battle it out with a sword in broad daylight

rooster59

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/15/2018 at 2:30 PM, Sumarianson said:

Yes! Typical Thai nature, to sit in a car videoing what could be a murder when a sword is involved and do nothing to prevent it. All I say is I miss the sanity of the UK.

you know in thailand people get shot or stabbed when getting involved in things like this, the last thing i remember was a guy was looking for his girlfriend and he found her in a club/bar, he started beating her and 2 other thais tried to help her they both got shot this is so common here,

On 9/15/2018 at 11:26 AM, CGW said:

So true, kids are indoctrinated by cartoons showing them how acceptable violence is! I would imagine the video games give the same message? (never viewed one!) 

I watch the students playing video games at times. Nothing but blood and guts. Funny how the powers that be seem to think The Roadrunner is too violent these days. 

4 hours ago, CLW said:

Low life scum. Let them kill if they want.

provided it's each other, there should be an area put aside just for this pursuit, in the good old days it was called duelling and acceptable, either one opponent was removed or incapacitated - or could go down the face saving path to suit yourself. 

On 9/15/2018 at 10:14 AM, overherebc said:

They all watch too many violent movies involving blades and sidearms etc where no-one dies and think that's how it is in real life.

Too true. I blame Hollywood. It's not the dying part, that's easy; it's being crippled, and spending the rest of your life using a colostomy bag or whatever, which isn't so glamorous.

3 hours ago, FunkyDunky58 said:

What's disturbing is more evidence that Thai men walk/ride around with weapons. Why was he carrying a sword? Remember never to gesticulate at a Thai man on a motorbike!

yes many thai men and teenagers are armed, dont drive like an  a hole and be cocky, dont get angry and flip someone off lol

just yesterday 2 cars were racing on the roads and a bus was in front of them, the bus got shot at and a passenger was injured.... 

On 9/17/2018 at 8:48 PM, nausea said:

Too true. I blame Hollywood. It's not the dying part, that's easy; it's being crippled, and spending the rest of your life using a colostomy bag or whatever, which isn't so glamorous.

Why would you blame 

Hollywood when it's the sub standard, corny, juvenile mind numbing Thai soapies beamed into ever corner of Thailand 24/7. 

11 minutes ago, observer90210 said:

With all the available hot and horny ladies all over Thailand, how can men (thai's and farangs alike) get so possessive and end up fighting like animals for the favours of a lady ?

Because most men are idiots.

Archived