Video: Fighting over "Honey": Thai men battle it out with a sword in broad daylight

rooster59

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, worgeordie said:

Like knights of olde fighting over a not so fair maiden,

even had a sword involved,crazy Thailand.

regards Worgeordie

When looking for a bit of entertainment in Thailand ,don't look for whats showing at the movie theaters,just look for the Thailand  dash cams videos of the day.   

Two guys fighting over a lady...now that is indeed big news, never heard the likes of it before.

In a hundred years from now I wouldn't be surprised if it went as far as somebody actually shooting somebody over a damsel. Will never know...won't be around then

6 hours ago, bluesofa said:

I hope all those tattoos were done by a reputable tattooist.

Looks like the guy in the red shirt perhaps didn't, the tattoo on his forehead seems to have an infection already.

you dont know? tats make u the stronger man...

18 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

Being in possession of a sword and using it in public warrants a 10 year prison sentence in my view.   Perhaps use it to castrate the bastard to prevent any offspring!

your view?   means nothing. most have guns in their bikes

So red shirt rammed the bike and attacked with a machete. That's assult with a deadly weapon just for starters in any civilised country. Doesn't matter that he was jealous or had a broken heart. Poor baby needs to find a safe space inside the monkey house.  

Archived