Jump to content

Retirement extension application using Embassy letter


Recommended Posts

In the past, my retirement extensions have been done using the tried and true 90 day 800K seasoning method whereby I get a letter from the bank/submit photocopies of my bank book.

 

This year, I have a letter from my embassy confirming income - do I still need to provide to provide any banking information?

 

Thanks

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, ozgolfguy said:

This year, I have a letter from my embassy confirming income - do I still need to provide to provide any banking information?

Not unless they want back up proof for the income letter. Not likely but they can ask for it.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Not unless they want back up proof for the income letter. Not likely but they can ask for it.

With the exception of Chiang Mai office? Haven't they been asking for proof when using only an income affidavit?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jmd8800 said:

With the exception of Chiang Mai office? Haven't they been asking for proof when using only an income affidavit?

There are mixed reports about that. It appears to be random.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...