Thai Girls are So Pretty and Feminine but the feet?

Nyezhov

14 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Emphasis added.

There is your fetish lingo ????

It's you that has the problem, it's called podophobia and can be treated.

Basically it's aversion therapy. Sleep top to tail with a Thai woman for a week and you'll be cured. You'll even be able to fall asleep using their big toes as a soother. Now wouldn't that be nice?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Basically it's aversion therapy. Sleep top to tail with a Thai woman for a week and you'll be cured. You'll even be able to fall asleep using their big toes as a soother. Now wouldn't that be nice?

I just thought of waking up and seeing a toenailed wriggler in front of my big nose. I think I'm going to be sick.

38 minutes ago, jvs said:

You are opening up a whole different can of worms.I will stick around and see what is next.

Here let me try...

That pic looks bad on the bottom of legs, but abfab on the bottom of a bathing suit or yoga pants...

Brief segway, but still foot related...... some guys mentioned here that their TW/GF use their feet to pick items up.

My first wife was a Filipina, she did that all the time, seemingly without thinking about it.  Washing the dishes, towel falls off the counter to the floor, she would pick it up with her foot almost without looking at it, and without missing a beat washing the dishes.  It always struck me as oddly primitive or even avian, like a parrot learns to use its talons to pick up/manipulate a sunflower seed.  But in time, I got used to it and decided it was efficient multi-tasking, more like an intelligent octopus.  I would do it infrequently and thus, was no where near her level of swiftness and accuracy. 

When I first stated hanging out with my now TW, I did it once early on, thinking it was a common, universal "Asian" thing.  She screwed up her face and said it was bad manners.   She never does it and I've never seen any of her family or any Thai wife in our social circle do it.  I figured the aversion was linked to the "low" foot thing in this culture.  Don't face them to others.  Don't use them to gesture/point to something, etc...  

Another foot thing that drives her (and me) mad is people who drag their flip flops along the ground when they walk.   That farkin' scraping sound.  Said when she and her brothers/sisters were growing up, Dad cured them of that lazy habit early on.   None of them scrape when they walk that I've noticed. 

2 minutes ago, 55Jay said:

Brief segway, but still foot related...... some guys mentioned here that their TW/GF use their feet to pick items up.

My first wife was a Filipina, she did that all the time, seemingly without even thinking about it.  Washing the dishes, towel falls off the counter to the floor, she would pick it up with her foot almost without looking at it, and without missing a beat washing the dishes.   It always struck me as oddly primitive or even avian, like a parrot learns to use its talons to pick up a sunflower seed.  But in time, got used to it and decided it was efficient multi-tasking, more like an intelligent octopus.  I would do it infrequently and thus, was no where no where near her level of swiftness and accuracy. 

When I first stated hanging out with my now TW, I did it once early on, thinking it was a common, universal "Asian" thing.  She screwed up her face and said it was bad manners.   She never does it and I've never seen any of her family or any Thai wife in our social circle do it.  I figured the aversion was linked to the "low" foot thing in this culture.  Feet are low and dirty.  Don't face them to others.  Don't use them to gesture/point to something, etc...  

Another foot thing that drives her (and me) mad is people who drag their flip flops along the ground when they walk.   That farkin' scraping sound.  Said when she and her brothers/sisters were growing up, Dad cured them of that lazy habit early on.   None of them scrape when they walk that I've noticed. 

I don't care about the morality or the cultural issues, I would love to be able to pick up things of my feet, unfortunately, I haven't seen them in about 20 years unless I grunt, bend over, or stand in front of a mirror

8 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

"Thai Girls are So Pretty and Feminine but the feet?"

The feet?? What about the hands?

Hands are usually okay throughout the world, unless it's one of those people who has like stub thumbs or extra digits. personally, I like spider fingers, my girlfriend back home has spider fingers. She can Palm a basketball. And she's only 5'4". Throws a wicked softball curve too.

Google Mordecai Brown for a funky hand. Pitched for the Cubs in the 20s.

3 hours ago, Spidey said:

That mental image has spoiled dinner for me. Shame on you.

Here's my theory. Thai women have big feet because of the genetic input resulting from the country's location. The monks that brought Buddhism and Pali-Sanskrit from the sub-continent also brought their feet, and prostheletisers being prostheletisers, they left their big feet behind in the form of babies. Over the years and centuries, and finally millennia, these big, bare feet that tramped the rice paddies splayed into the plates we see today.

53 minutes ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

Here's my theory. Thai women have big feet because of the genetic input resulting from the country's location. The monks that brought Buddhism and Pali-Sanskrit from the sub-continent also brought their feet, and prostheletisers being prostheletisers, they left their big feet behind in the form of babies. Over the years and centuries, and finally millennia, these big, bare feet that tramped the rice paddies splayed into the plates we see today.

Really, it's funny that you think that Thai women have big feet.

I never one with big feet or big hand, but maybe it is because I do not date dark farmers ?!

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Hands are usually okay throughout the world, unless it's one of those people who has like stub thumbs or extra digits. personally, I like spider fingers, my girlfriend back home has spider fingers. She can Palm a basketball. And she's only 5'4". Throws a wicked softball curve too.

Google Mordecai Brown for a funky hand. Pitched for the Cubs in the 20s.

My Grandma used to tell me to marry a girl with small hands,i never knew why but now i know.

9 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Well it’s one of those thing you kinda learn to live with.

It’s always a trade off.

Little bit like Melania and Donald...sometimes you gotta look past the faults and focus on the prize!

I'm curious. In the Melania and Donald marriage, which one would you consider to be the "prize"?

3 minutes ago, neeray said:

I'm curious. In the Melania and Donald marriage, which one would you consider to be the "prize"?

Good question, but it’s only a matter of time until she activates the emergency broadcast system and sends a nationwide text message

.....”HELP ME"

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

You mean the Magic Table? I was there Friday night. You are right,feet never crossed my mind....although one chick needed a shave.,?

Where is Magic Table?  I do enjoy crazy house but the noise drives me out. After a time.  Tuck 20s and 50s into their shoe straps and they come down to rub their unclothed bodies all over you at the end of their dancing set.  Dreadful I know!

14 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Where is Magic Table?  I do enjoy crazy house but the noise drives me out. After a time.  Tuck 20s and 50s into their shoe straps and they come down to rub their unclothed bodies all over you at the end of their dancing set.  Dreadful I know!

Soi 7 1/2 if i remember right.

39 minutes ago, The Deerhunter said:

Right near Eden Club....Suk.soi 7/1. But not very goodlooking ones although one sure did have a pretty....

I'm.a Crazy House guy myself. I'm dreadful and deplorable....

18 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Naw, I'm just on this nightmare gig of hideous feet which I see here all the time. I lived in Alaska,I always thought feet had vibram bottoms.

They also strike me(I hope not) as large. Whatever happened to "binding" feet? Maybe the Chinese had it right. 55555

Archived