Two Koreans suffer head injuries after finding out "she" was a "he" in Pattaya

webfact

13 hours ago, Kim J said:

These ladyboys are getting far too many. Wear what they like , but ultimately they are Thai men, and even more unstable than the majority of them.

It's high time the authorities moved them on if they are serious about promoting Pattaya as a family destination.

The ladyboy shows are family entertainment. 

8 minutes ago, Kim J said:

Maybe you can consider it as such, but I will not be taking my daughter to see one, and I personally feel that promoting deviancy in this manner is wrong on all levels.

Lighten up

Its pantomime.Its a history and culture show. It has no sex whatsoever.  Thousands of Tourists and their families visit these shows. The performers take their show all over the world. I feel sorry for your kids

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Before or after.

So let's say you and your buds are in a bar and this hot chick is all over you. Your buddies are all jealous, as you walk out of the place with her gorgeous ass switching. Behind the dumpster, you discover that your cute little Angel is an Angelo. Do you?

1. Beat the piss out of it and leave it there. Tell your buds later that you kicked it's ass. Or...

2. Say sorry,no thanks, walk away and tell your buds that she was a he...or

3. Take a ride down the Hershey highway and tell your bus that SHE was great.

I love to see what you guys think is correct
I was getting a crispy duck at the time when I noticed it's little budgies claw sticking out, didn't have the heart to stop her...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

6 hours ago, The manic said:

Lighten up

Its pantomime.Its a history and culture show. It has no sex whatsoever.  Thousands of Tourists and their families visit these shows. The performers take their show all over the world. I feel sorry for your kids

For the gays and curious. It is deviancy, and kids shouldn't be subjected to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Kim J said:

These ladyboys are getting far too many. Wear what they like , but ultimately they are Thai men, and even more unstable than the majority of them.

It's high time the authorities moved them on if they are serious about promoting Pattaya as a family destination.

Kim Perhaps in your depressed country you like to prevent freedoms but lucky here in pattaya we are a little more liberal and allow people to be who they are.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kim J said:

Maybe you can consider it as such, but I will not be taking my daughter to see one, and I personally feel that promoting deviancy in this manner is wrong on all levels.

Nothing sleazy about the big shows like Alcazar...

OMG, should Danny La Rue, Paul O'Grady, Hinge and Bracket have been banned from the BBC?

25 minutes ago, Basil B said:

Nothing sleazy about the big shows like Alcazar...

OMG, should Danny La Rue, Paul O'Grady, Hinge and Bracket have been banned from the BBC?

My daughter has a Gay. They discuss hair and nails together and he comes in handy on trips cuz he is a manly Gay. 

Lots of girls today have Gays.

The two Koreans made a deal and then wanted to back out of it. The LB was willing to fulfill that portion contracted for and the two Koreans should have paid whether they took the merchandise or not.  There is no 'oh I didn't know' excuse, if you are so drunk you don't know it is a guy then you should just pay for being so drunk and stupid at once. If the LB was so convincing as a woman he/she wouldn't be out looking for a couple drunken numbskull Koreans at that time of the morning, too many other good opportunities for a convincing LB.

Edited by IAMHERE
spelling

30 minutes ago, IAMHERE said:

The two Koreans made a deal and then wanted to back out of it. The LB was willing to fulfill that portion contracted for and the two Koreans should have paid whether they took the merchandise or not.  There is no 'oh I didn't know' excuse, if you are so drunk you don't know it is a guy then you should just pay for being so drunk and stupid at once. If the LB was so convincing as a woman he/she wouldn't be out looking for a couple drunken numbskull Koreans at that time of the morning, too many other good opportunities for a convincing LB.

They should be able to back out of it, Thailand needs a "sales of goods act" should be clear what the customer is getting or the can cancel the order...

When this madness with lb ‘s going to stop, legitimate fines or jail time, Ridiculous 
All of them suffered "injuries" and as there were two Koreans but only one ladyboy, I'm not sure who you think should be fined or jailed? All of them?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

The LB is entirely at fault. If these Koreans were not aware he was a LB for what ever reason.
As many have pointed out on this thread it is a free world and what ever people do within the confines of their own space is their business. However, when they start to partake in their deviant activities in view of others and as happened in this case try to force their deviancy onto others by deception (or any other means) they have overstepped a mark which I find unacceptable.
Nonsense. They should have paid her and let her go on her way.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Before or after.

So let's say you and your buds are in a bar and this hot chick is all over you. Your buddies are all jealous, as you walk out of the place with her gorgeous ass switching. Behind the dumpster, you discover that your cute little Angel is an Angelo. Do you?

1. Beat the piss out of it and leave it there. Tell your buds later that you kicked it's ass. Or...

2. Say sorry,no thanks, walk away and tell your buds that she was a he...or

3. Take a ride down the Hershey highway and tell your bus that SHE was great.

I love to see what you guys think is correct

ha ha ha … I used #2, but I've seen some guys get really pissed off.  

• Like 1