Quick & Easy Euro Visa For Thai Gal

Been with Thai girl for four years, stayed together in Thailand all that time except for four visits together to the UK and another eight visits to neighbouring countries, and we have identical visa stamps as proof of relationship.

Not married. Any ideas which Euro countries accept common law relationships as a basis for issuing visa (girl has land, house, money in bank etc but no job BUT has her fourth UK visitors visa in the passport ready to use end of this month).

Want to visit Europe for apporx one month after staying in UK for a week and then back to the UK for another month and back to Thailand.

Assuming the euro visas are for three months and single entry?

Basically, not too bothered where we start the European journey and will chose the easiest embassy for these circumstances.

Anyone done a similar journey?

What you want is a Schengen Visa.

She should apply to the embassy of the country you intend to visit first. Apply in Bangkok, as applications should be made in one's country of residence. If she applies in London whilst in the UK with a visit visa she will probably be refused.

If she were your wife then the visa would be free, but as you are unmarried I think she has to pay a fee.

Assuming the euro visas are for three months and single entry?

Basically, not too bothered where we start the European journey and will chose the easiest embassy for these circumstances.

If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, you must apply at the Embassy or Consulate of that particular country. You apply at the Embassy or Consulate responsible for the country where you live.

If you intend to visit several Schengen countries, you must apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your main destination.

If you intend to visit several Schengen countries but do not have a main destination, you should apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your first point of entry.

Single, double or multi-entry visas are issued, but this will depend on the support supplied when you apply for your visa

A multi-entry visa is usually issued for 3 or 6 months and allows unlimited visits up to a maximum number of days. (The number of days is entered on to the visa).

Yes, I am British and basically want to know which Euro country is easiest/quickest to get visa when in long term relationship with Thai girl but not married. Belgium would be fine actually as used to work in Antwerp and was the first place I knowingly saw a Thai girl (Flemish gals were rather montrous on back of excess of chips/mayo so the contrast was all the more knee-capping) but I do not actually have any connections with the country these days.

No need for a Thai national to go back to their home country to apply for a Schengen visa. It's not necessary and may, in fact, be easier to receive.

However, if the person is in the UK it may be necessary to apply outside of the UK.

No need for a Thai national to go back to their home country to apply for a Schengen visa. It's not necessary and may, in fact, be easier to receive.
This is true if the Thai national is resident in the UK, or wherever. But not if one is only holding a visit visa, or any other visa valid for 6 months or less. In such cases one may be able to apply in the UK, but the process is long and complicated with no guarantee of success.

One should apply in one's country of residence.

Yes, I am British and basically want to know which Euro country is easiest/quickest to get visa when in long term relationship with Thai girl but not married. Belgium would be fine actually as used to work in Antwerp and was the first place I knowingly saw a Thai girl (Flemish gals were rather montrous on back of excess of chips/mayo so the contrast was all the more knee-capping) but I do not actually have any connections with the country these days.

Belgian Embassy was fine as they are not busy but you need to convince them that you will spend most of your time or use Belgium as your base for your Shengen countries visit. A detailed itinerary with hotel names, places to visit, museums, etc will help.

Eurostar or sir tickets booking will also help.

They are quite accomodating but you need to get passed the application counter and the Thai staff will not let your application go through if no copies of bank book with some baht in.

My Thai also did not have an employment but had some funds, land and a sponsor (me)

Goodluck