Kavanaugh accuser wants FBI investigation before she will testify - lawyer

webfact

1 minute ago, Thakkar said:

You don't make demands of a congressional committee”

Then it’s a pretty hefty lift Dr Ford has pulled off by getting the committee to even negotiate with her lawyer.

What you reap......Don't worry about Madam Ford. She will be taken up in the democrats Hall of Fame. The dark side has a special place for their actors.

7 minutes ago, amexpat said:

This draws all the media attention because there is S-E-X involved.

I think it is more important that Kavanaugh has lied under oath to congress more than once. 

I agree that this has taken focus away from the myriad of other reasons why Kavanaugh is unsuited for this post.

Also, since you mentioned “sex” I want to take the opportunity to remind everyone that, lest we forget, sexual assault is not so much about sex as it is about violence.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, amexpat said:

This draws all the media attention because there is S-E-X involved.

I think it is more important that Kavanaugh has lied under oath to congress more than once. 

Are you referring to 2006? Was K ever officially accused and sentenced? Are you fake? Are you talking from the back of your head? Innocent until proven guilty, that should go for all of you out there who want the constitution broken up. Says the non US guy.

1 minute ago, Thakkar said:

I agree that this has taken focus away from the myriad of other reasons why Kavanaugh is unsuited for this post.

Also, since you mentioned “sex” I want to take the opportunity to remind everyone that, lest we forget, sexual assault is not so much about sex as it is about violence.

Agree and I might add to it male supremacy. What is sex without content? Go F yourself instead.

17 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

Are you referring to 2006? Was K ever officially accused and sentenced? Are you fake? Are you talking from the back of your head? Innocent until proven guilty, that should go for all of you out there who want the constitution broken up. Says the non US guy.

Brilliant !!! 

7 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Shock horror, ‘Ford’s attorney has a history of Democratic activism...’.

Putting aside (which you have) that it’s the character of Kavanaugh that is under examination, like why is the political activism of Ford’s attorney an issue?

Of course it is not, but if you are an illiberal the idea that political activism is a core of healthy plural democracy is in acceptable.

To the illiberal mind being ‘politically active’ is a dirty slur.

Get over yourself, the US is not a one party dictatorship in which holding, supporting and activating for other points of view is not permitted.

Well not yet anyway.

Ok

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

Innocent until proven guilty is the standard for criminal procedings. Not for Senatorial procedings.

• Thanks 1

Illiberals believe they have in Ford’s accusation against Kavanaugh a cause they can win.

It might indeed be the case that they do.

But it’s a distraction to the main event.

Mueller’s probe is continuing apace, Manafort and Cohen are cooperating and providing more evidence to the inquiry.

Mueller has withdrawn his requests to delay the sentencing of Flynn ( another cooperating witness who Mueller has clearly done with).

Kavanaugh has already perjured himself before the Senate, the Republicans will turn a blind eye but the mid-terms are less than two months away. Kavanaugh is turning out to be another vote loser for an already floundering Presidency.

Don’t get distracted by Illiberals baying at the moon.

Justice is on it’s way.

7 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

Thanks for updating me. 

Still isn't fair to pick up on a suggestion 12 years back and now Ford even from the old cows history.

What is stated AND proven is fine with me. Hey, my name is Hugo. What!? Are you a descendant from the Hugenots that were persecued by the inquisition of the Jesuits? Stake stake!!

Calm down. Keep in mind that nobody's life is at stake here. It's about whether some guy gets a job or not.

• Like 1

millions of people come together in protest to shout stop JK  by any means.One of the heads of the resistance is a radical liberal activist posing as a  lawyer for the accuser that's using a hail mary pass to carry out their misssion .Now making demands to a congressional Committee,that she wouldn't even share the same introduction letter with the majority leader of the committee.   Hogwash! I only hope that the Independent American voters can see what is going on and how the left will stop at nothing to gain control again!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Calm down. Keep in mind that nobody's life is at stake here. It's about whether some guy gets a job or not.

I don't think so...I mean about the job ? Uhh, about the life too

Edited by hugocnx

Ms. Ford's story is VERY credible.

But the republicans are aggressively trying (and as they the power will succeed) to block a real investigation of the incident.

You need more than the two people.

You need to interview experts on such incidents and you need to interview MARK JUDGE under oath. 

But they won't.

So this is a sham.

I wouldn't blame Ms. Ford for not participating in this sham.

Instead she can tell her story directly to the American people.

Kavanaugh will get on the court either way. But he will always be the ASTERICKS justice.

If he was REALLY innocent and REALLY wanted to clear his name and not bring eternal shame on his name and his daughters, he would demand a real investigation and multiple relevant witnesses.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

@Chomper Higgot

>Mueller’s probe is continuing apace, Manafort and Cohen are cooperating and providing more evidence to the inquiry.<

Not difficult to understand why these guys give in. "They' got them by the balls more or less. Instead of following their believe, the suspects give in as otherwise they know what will happen to them. There's a choice to be made. The suspects play a brotherhood game and get away anyways (you never hear from them anymore like the Michael Jackson doctor) or they are really not deep throat people and choose to save themselves as much as possible.

Demonizing is a strong tool these days.

Please read Inquisition instead of Inquiry for all you understanding.

Your well intention comment is off topic my friend,thanks anyway

Edited by riclag

2 minutes ago, hugocnx said:

@Chomper Higgot

>Mueller’s probe is continuing apace, Manafort and Cohen are cooperating and providing more evidence to the inquiry.<

Not difficult to understand why these guys give in. "They' got them by the balls more or less. Instead of following their believe, the suspects give in as otherwise they know what will happen to them. There's a choice to be made. The suspects play a brotherhood game and get away anyways (you never hear from them anymore like the Michael Jackson doctor) or they are really not deep throat people and choose to save themselves as much as possible.

Demonizing is a strong tool these days.

Please read Inquisition instead of Inquiry for all you understanding.

Michael Jackson's doctor was convicted and imprisoned.

As for Manafort and Cohen, you really think that these are the kind of people who would engage in heroics?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Michael Jackson's doctor was convicted and imprisoned.

As for Manafort and Cohen, you really think that these are the kind of people who would engage in heroics?

Riclag says I go off topic and so do we now. Never mind, just a short sidestep. He's not boss.

Killers for the deep state always get away with it. Mostly after a short sentence and then they jump into the fog. And all the traitors who first worked for/with Trump are now giving away info??

Something new for you maybe, but the game is still rolling on. What if it is all a big joke this game. Rosenstein calls what he did a joke. Yes, he is one. The Himmler resemblense is not far off.

Let's go back to the topic: Mr. K

Edited by hugocnx
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bill Miller said:

A bit obsessed with "radical liberals", aren't you.
"...a radical liberal activist posing as a  lawyer..." demonstrates your egregious disregard for facts, truth, etc. Ms. Katz is not "...posing as a lawyer..." but ipso facto has BEEN a lawyer for more than 25 years, and graduated summa cum laude from her law school, and has successfully handled a number of high profile cases.
Your cavalier dismissal of her and her accomplishments does not put you in a good light at all, in my opinion. Typical arch conservative.

Ahh stop your bs elite typing. Typical?

Edited by hugocnx
  • Confused 1