Highly attractive "au pair" abroad

jackspade

When I was back in my home country, I matched on Tinder with a Thai girl who happened to be living in my city. I never met her because I had to go traveling soon after we had matched, but I stayed in contact with her on Facebook.

I've never quite understood what's going on with her, or what she's doing in my home country. She claims to be an "au pair" and take care of a young boy belonging to a family there.  But of all the photos she posts on Facebook, none of them contain any photos of the "young boy", or his family, or the house where she stays, or any meal she has cooked. Rather, most of her photos are of her posing in a bikini or lingerie (it should be stated here that she has the body of a Playboy playmate and a very attractive face). There are also countless photos of her posing in the mountains, in nice hotels, jet skiing on the lake, etc. If she's an au pair, it's a fact she's certainly keeping that fact off Facebook.

There are also no photos of her with any males whatsoever.  Occasionally there is a photo of her with a female friend at the gym. She appears to have been entirely single for the past 2 years, and as far back as her Facebook photos go. On many of her photos, there are comments by guys from several first world countries claiming they "miss her", etc.

What could be going on?

Edited by jackspade
  • Haha 2

Maybe you should spend less time on tinder (whatever that is!) and stalking this Thai au pair lass on facebook. Try meeting a nice woman in person and invest your interest in her.

Why you're so intrigued/obsessed in the life of a person you've never met is beyond me. 

I've had three Thai students who moved to the USA to work there as an pairs (for a year). Not really that unusual. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well, if she was an Au Pair for my family, I would have made it very clear, from the begining, that she takes no photos of our family, or house or give any other info about the family. Im sure its like that with most families. Sure, she was probably doing other things, but thats her business. Also dont bring any bf or any friends to the house. Au Pair is a job, not a free holiday.

• Like 1