Be Warned. Thieving Hookers in Pattaya.

yogi100

2 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

If they stole your electric razor, they might not have been girls. 

The vast majority of Thai girls I've been intimate with shave their snatches and the one I mentioned definitely did. The same applies to any Thai girls you may possibly have been with..

Not only does it help prevent the transfer of crabs and body lice and other unwanted guests but it seems to be fashionable these days.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:32 AM, scoutman360 said:

Tell your friend, if he walked away without HIV, he should count his blessings.

And if he still had 2 kidneys, he's really blessed (some wake up with only one).

But, but ..... African hookers in Thailand! Why? Why bother travelling to Thailand for African hookers?

On 9/21/2018 at 5:44 PM, Kim J said:

Not only Africans. Tarts around Pattaya have been operating in this manner since tourists started coming here. There is a risk involved with any girls you pick up, particularly those in the streets.

Thank you for that clarification.

I was a bit  corn fused on the subject.       ?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, cookieqw said:

obviously you never warned your friend. but to find out what they used go to the police, donate to the policemans ball and ask them to do a search and arrest setting yourself up as the mark

"donate to the policemans ball".

The policemen in that area don't have any balls. ?

had a girl put a drug in my coffee in cambodia. I remember it tasted really bitter and I asked if she put sugar in it. She was in shower.

Then I tasted hers and it seemed ok. Put sugar in mine. Did not sink at the time what was going on.

i started feeling really sleepy. We crashed. I woke up to strange sounds and caught her breaking into my things downstairs into my locked cabinet. Laptop under cushions, money from wallet gone etc. front door was wide open, someone on motorbike waiting outside.

girl I had known for awhile. Sad situation. Glad I got too little in the coffee instead of too much.

• Thanks 1

On 9/22/2018 at 8:06 AM, DoctorG said:

NEWS ALERT! NEWS ALERT! Some hookers are not honest people.

To OP:

We know you were just trying to warn people but most of us know the perils and are just having a bit of fun. We are not really "smart-<deleted>". Some of us are even rather nice people.

Be Warned. Thieving Hookers in Pattaya.   (OP  :   Note to myself )

On 9/21/2018 at 12:46 PM, faraday said:

What drug do they use, to k.o. people?

Most common in Europe is GHB, it is widely reported now since about 2015. Extremely effective,

3ml to 5ml is enough to knock you out in 15 min, it is a powder, but for spiking it is dissolved in water beforehand, so when it is dropped in your beer it doesn't need time to dissolve, it is odorless and nearly tasteless: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamma-Hydroxybutyric_acid#Use_as_a_date_rape_drug

Never read reports of GHB in Thailand as street drug, but doesn't mean it is not around.

Decade  ago Rohypnol was reported as most common date rape drug, but due to abuse it is now  illegal in many countries, in USA it is forbidden outright. 

Then there is Alprazolam (Xanax) and Diazepam (Valium), very common and can be found here, but they do not dissolve well in liquid, and they do not knock you out within minutes. But for someone with no tolerance these Benzos may put a person to sleep, but the onset of the effect is slow, and even with alcohol you could easily tell that you are becoming sleepy.

• Thanks 1

On 9/21/2018 at 12:32 PM, scoutman360 said:

Tell your friend, if he walked away without HIV, he should count his blessings.

Do you not think it possible that he may have figured that out for himself. That's if indeed he has walked away without HIV.