Sattahip man stabbed lady boy with scissors because "she" didn't look like her profile picture

snoop1130

16 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

I guess Golf didn't have the balls for it .. And if Goofy Golf is the one cuffed I ain't suprised he went nuts looking at the 'tache on Athi .. Looks more bandit than ladyboy ..

Reminds me of "Emily Howard"

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, lamyai3 said:

The pixellated cuffs on the one in the red shirt suggest that the one in black is the victim. However I've zoomed in and it looks like everyone in this sorry tale has a moustache, and possibly a touch of mascara. 

Why would they put the victim through this action, and surely a ladyboy would not have a moustache.

Edited by Aussie999
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

In many countries not to say most, there are those same laws saying in the hours of darkness, during the night is an aggravating circumstance!

"Walking in a loud shirt in a built up area, during the hours of darkness" is a long established crime in the UK. 

20 hours ago, GalaxyMan said:

Wouldn't want to humiliate and cause loss of face to a criminal by showing them to be a criminal. Remember, truth is not allowed in Thailand when it involves causing anyone to lose face. You can be charged and sued. Thailand, where up is down and black is white. ?

Yeah. Dont ya just love it? No fake news or propaganda