SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Scott

SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, mcambl61 said:

you mean the electoral college system put in that pesky constitution?

Why would we want California and new york full of useless liberals to 

have more influence?

So hey genius more than 65 million AMERICAN legal voters , voted for President Trump. What country you from the UK? If so you got major problems over there don't worry about US politics. Whats up with Tommy Robinson and Nigel Ferag?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Haha 1

Wow! Surprising how close (49.12-Yes/50.88-No) TV's members are on this vote. 

I would have guessed a much larger gap with the no vote even higher.  I find this

to be enlightening and at the same time ... somewhat depressing :blink:   Ah well, to

each their own :biggrin:

Correction: Now 50/50 - Whew!

Edited by Dap
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dap said:

Wow! Surprising how close (49.12-Yes/50.88-No) TV's members are on this vote. 

I would have guessed a much larger gap with the no vote even higher.  I find this

to be enlightening and at the same time ... somewhat depressing :blink:   Ah well, to

each their own :biggrin:

Yes, surprised me as well, but I think jingthing is on the right track here. TV consists mainly of white, older males.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Get real. This question is merely a proxy poll for approval or disapproval of "trump." Generally because the interest in these U.S. political topics is dominated by older, white MALE Americans (and Brexit type Brits) it's predictable that the pro "trump" side will "win" such a poll here on Thaivisa. But in the real world of American voters, "trump" does not enjoy anything near majority support.

I think a fair few of our contributors are actually operating from a Russian troll farm.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

It's only surprising to the leftists that have been consumed with the irrational and emotional reaction to anything that doesn't fit into their ideological bubble 

thats how they lost the election in the first place. the crying videos on youtube are hillarious.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, smotherb said:

Gee, then the numerous Trump White House and Campaign staffers who have been fired, demoted, or resigned make that measly 25 DoJ employees pale in percentage comparison. Of course, you don't want to hear about the numerous Trump associates who have been convicted, indicted or plead guilty to crimes would you? That would be part of that Deep State conspiracy that has grasped your senses, wouldn't it bunky?

And STILL not one sliver of evidence of collusion.... Unlike the fbi and doj 

• Like 2

Get real. This question is merely a proxy poll for approval or disapproval of "trump." Generally because the interest in these U.S. political topics is dominated by older, white MALE Americans (and Brexit type Brits) it's predictable that the pro "trump" side will "win" such a poll here on Thaivisa. But in the real world of American voters, "trump" does not enjoy anything near majority support.

To topic, these conspiracy theory attacks on the American justice system are merely a diversionary tactic of the pro-authoritarian, anti-rule of law, neofascist, dangerous racism based "trump" movement. He is under attack, legitimately, because he's a criminally corrupt CON MAN and has been all his working life, so this is another "trump" style tactic to hit back harder and try to change the subject. 

It's a rather successful tactic but that does not mean that the propaganda behind it reflects reality or what's best for the American nation and democracy.

In your not so humble opinion,in my opinion.
How’s the “do you want trump to finish his first term” poll compare to this one percentage wise?
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

To topic, these conspiracy theory attacks on the American justice system are merely a diversionary tactic of the pro-authoritarian, anti-rule of law, neofascist, dangerous racism based "trump" movement. He is under attack, legitimately, because he's a criminally corrupt CON MAN and has been all his working life, so this is another "trump" style tactic to hit back harder and try to change the subject. 

It's a rather successful tactic but that does not mean that the propaganda behind it reflects reality or what's best for the American nation and democracy.

Why does every leftist have to bring everything back to race and gender in complete irrelevance? Did your college professors want you to be this one dimensional? 

• Like 2