SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?

Scott

SURVEY: Did the FBI and DOJ conspire on Russian collusion?  

176 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

4 hours ago, Mikeasq60 said:

none of your business. Old enough to realize right and wrong. Liberals beware.

Please read. I don't care for your age, just mentioned age as a factor in elections. Which you decided to ignore, thereby revealing a lot about your age.

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Thaidream said:

I'm a white older male and I can tell you I see absolutely no way that the FBI and/or anyone in the Department of Justice would fabricate any type of evidence or narrative against Trump. I have known a few personally- and while they have their own personal opinions- this does not affect how they do their job. They are highly trained and totally professional.

The FBI is the unit that investigates the possibility that a foreign country spies on the US or in this case attempts to subvert the American election process by favoring one candidate over another. There is no doubt- none at all that the Russians tried to interfere in the election process.  There is no doubt that individuals who were connected to Trump in an official capacity have pleaded guilty to breaking US law.   There is no doubt that Donald Trump's son met with Russians  and is being investigated for possible collusion/

There is no doubt that President Trump knew his son and others were meeting with Russians.  He is being investigated for collusion among other things because that is what the FBI and Justice Department do when allegations come forward indicating a crime may have been committed and it becomes even more serious when that person is the President of the US and has access to every American agent posted anywhere as well as America's most top secret archives and activities.

According to some posters- the FBI and DOJ should do nothing- simply allow the Russians to continue to penetrate  American systems and elections because -according to them- Trump is good for America.  Anyone want the Truth?

Most people of good faith even those who do not like Trump want the truth of what happened-  IMHO-  if Trump colluded with the Russians or someone on his staff did- he is not fit to be President and his legitimacy is questionable. On the other hand- if Mueller  clears Trump- so be it- his legitimacy is proven and everyone moves on  to the political season of 2020.

Trump and his alt right insiders are clever- they keep trying to sell the American people the narrative that there is some massive conspiracy involving the Deep State to remove Trump from Office. They  know Trump is incompetent; they know Trump has been in bed with the Russians prior to becoming President but they are creating a false narrative to enable Trump to continue as president as they try and pass law after law based upon their  alt-right- ultra conservative view that seeks to isolate America from the rest of the World; establish America's military might and interventionist profile and control the American populace economically and psychologically.

It is essential the Mueller investigation continue because IMHO what they will find is the following:

-Donald Trump has been accepting Russian money for decades prior to becoming President when he was running  Trump Inc.  He has been laundering money for Putin and his oligarchs because he needed capital to continue his failing business enterprise.  Trump was bankrupt- could not borrow any money from Western sources and simply allowed the Russians to buy into the US property market at inflated prices and pocket the money. Why won't he show his tax returns as every other American President has done?

-Trump has been using the Presidency to enrich himself and is in direct violation of the emoluments clause of the Us Constitution. He has not placed his holdings in Trust.  He continues to travel almost every weekend to a Trump owned property in Florida or New Jersey and billed the Us Government for  rooms; food etc for his entourage.  Even when on official business in the Us and overseas- he watches over his business assets and encourages use of these facilities.

-Regardless of who commissioned the dossier- it is true and Trump knows it.  I would guess that the Mueller investigation has found the exact dates Trump's plane left the US- and when it returned and has placed him in Moscow at the exact time that the dossier indicates Trump was   with Russian prostitutes and having them piss on the same bed that President Obama once occupies.  Trump hates Obama simply because Obama is well respected by Americans in a way Trump will never be respected/ I am quite certain that Mr Putin even has tape of what Trump was doing but of course we are never going to see it.

-Then there is the final nail- the Russian involvement attempting to subvert the US election of 2016- and one asks why would the Russians like Trump over Clinton.  Easy answer- Putin hated Clinton because of her leading a coalition against Putin's attempt to take over Ukraine and his actual  aggression against Crimea which succeeded.  Putin knows he has a friend in Trump- simply because of business dealings for decades using the oligarchs as fronts; the dossier; and realizing Trump has no experience in foreign affairs and Putin knows he has enough on Trump to subtly blackmail 

And if the above is not enough to be suspicious of Donald Trump and his actions how about the following:

-He has praised White Nationalists and angered the African American community showing a tendency towards racism

-He has called the media the 'enemy of the people' because he doesn't like  their reports

-He is amoral and immoral- proven by his own words and actions

-He has mocked the disabled and is vulgar.

-He has gone overseas and criticized the allies of America and weakens the  positron of the United States. He has pulled out of the  Climate Treaty; cancelled the agreement with Iran and creating a possible war situation; moved the Us Embassy to Jerusalem- against the wishes of his advisers;  created a 'Trade War' with China which will cost billions in lost income for American consumers; and threatened to shut down the US government in order to force funding a useless border wall.

-He  lies; exaggerates and fabricates .His own lawyer  called him a serial liar.

Yet, after all of this- Donald Trump would have you and I believe that there is a conspiracy to get him out of the Presidency.  Everyone is against him.  Everyone else is wrong.  Only he is right....The majority of people see Trump for what he is...even some of the Republicans..

He is a narcissistic meglomaniac who cannot accept the truth and thinks only he is right and that makes him a clear and present danger.   It will be interesting to see what conspiracy theory Trump comes up with when in November 2018- the Democrats control the House and the Senate..... Oh yes.... it must be because all those illegals  were allowed to vote...

God help us all!!!

Agree with you, but I don't believe the bed pissing.

You're quoting me, but my post really had nothing to do with your reply, but was a reaction to somebody being surprised at the 50-50 stand of this poll.

I think the poll is a bit misleading in that it should read: Did the Democrat party use sympathetic elements in .Gov to gin up a collusion case.

Accept the results of an election much 55555555555

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, stevenl said:

I'm a white older male and I can tell you I see absolutely no way that the FBI and/or anyone in the Department of Justice would fabricate any type of evidence or narrative against Trump. I have known a few personally- and while they have their own personal opinions- this does not affect how they do their job. They are highly trained and totally professional.

Guess you have never been a criminal defense attorney have you.....

• Like 2

1. For those with any interest in this topic, read Fear by Bob Woodward. It is up on the pirate site for free. All the known facts are in there.

2. Based on the worst assertions to date, Trump will not be impeached. You never know, though, he could still do something, or something could still be uncovered. It seems unlikely, though.

3. There is no deep state or institutional attack on Trump. He had the most brilliant defense lawyer working for him; the lawyer would have been screaming from the rooftops if there was an insidious plot to depose the President.

4. Trump’s campaign and Presidency are tearing apart our media and government institutions and our society. We are lesser as a nation in the eyes of the world, and the world is a less safe place, as a result.

5. He’s cut taxes (for the greatest debtor nation in the history of the world) and loaded the courts with judges who will soon make sure abortion is illegal again. Forward!

4. Trump

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

1. For those with any interest in this topic, read Fear by Bob Woodward. It is up on the pirate site for free. All the known facts are in there.

2. Based on the worst assertions to date, Trump will not be impeached. You never know, though, he could still do something, or something could still be uncovered. It seems unlikely, though.

3. There is no deep state or institutional attack on Trump. He had the most brilliant defense lawyer working for him; the lawyer would have been screaming from the rooftops if there was an insidious plot to depose the President.

4. Trump’s campaign and Presidency are tearing apart our media and government institutions and our society. We are lesser as a nation in the eyes of the world, and the world is a less safe place, as a result.

5. He’s cut taxes (for the greatest debtor nation in the history of the world) and loaded the courts with judges who will soon make sure abortion is illegal again. Forward!

4. Trump

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
I hope they do make abortion illegal again but that's not what's going to happen. It will go back to the states and the states will decide whether it's legal or illegal. Some of you should get your facts straight.

Sent from my Star Trek Communicator.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Trump’s campaign and Presidency are tearing apart our media and government institutions and our society. We are lesser as a nation in the eyes of the world, and the world is a less safe place, as a result.

Alternatively the anti Trump forces, the so called resistance and the failure of the Democrat party to accept the fact of the election, together with their allies in the media are tearing apart our government institutions and our society. Because of this, we are lesser as a nation in the eyes of the world, but the world is a safer place anyway as the US is acting from positions of stregnth by not apologizing or coddling our enemies.

See how easy? Everyone has their Weltanshauung.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, ehs818 said:

If two men are walking down a road, they both look up in the sky and see a UFO, did they conspire or collude? I think both saw the same thing and pursued it, as was their duty. If Trump did not collude with the Russians, why for the first time in history are so many Russians turning up in his team? Why did Flynn, Poppadoulous, and now Manafort plead guilty. Listen, where there's smoke, there's fire. I see it all as a right wing conspiracy, the same vast one that was after the Clintons, and found nothing!

It's called tax fraud . Nothing else.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

You're correct.  Doesn't it make you tired dealing with uneducated emotional wrecks who have no logical thinking? I often wonder why so many men think emotionally and not logically.

My girlfriend calls it a "Meriod". 

You on your Meriod again? Shut up and watch football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToddinChonburi said:

Read Mueller's appointment letter as Special Council, the above, including money laundering and other Federal Crimes are within his authority to persecute.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/05/17/us/politics/document-Robert-Mueller-Special-Counsel-Russia.html

Trump has a long history of suspect financial matters, including financial dealings with US based mafia. Now the spotlight is being focussed on Trump it is highly likely his criminal activity will come into the public domain, unless political issues overrule, just a matter of timing.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Read Mueller's appointment letter as Special Council, the above, including money laundering and other Federal Crimes are within his authority to persecute.

Persecute is a more apt word, but you got it wrong, as usual.

Mueller was not constitutionally hired.  It will all come out eventually.

Edited by TonyClifton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, TonyClifton said:

Persecute is a more apt word, but you got it wrong, as usual.

Mueller was not constitutionally hired.  It will all come out eventually.

So, never mind about the criminals running the White House, lets see if we can get them off on a technicality, not getting at all desperate, are you?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, ToddinChonburi said:

Really, running a presidential campaign while in contact with the Kremlin and calling them to ask if they have seen the press releases and whether that will off set their debt to them is tax fraud?  News to me.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, TonyClifton said:

I stated a fact.  One of many.  Don't cry, it's unbecoming.

No, you stated what one professor has claimed, while all others laughed at him, as being a fact, which it is not.  I know its tough for you and you only have this dirty little straws to clutch to now but do try to keep it together.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

Really, running a presidential campaign while in contact with the Kremlin and calling them to ask if they have seen the press releases and whether that will off set their debt to them is tax fraud?  News to me.

Prove these statements with a reference to solid news reporting.  If you don't I shall think you are a fraud.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Kieran00001 said:

No, you stated what one professor has claimed, while all others laughed at him, as being a fact, which it is not.  I know its tough for you and you only have this dirty little straws to clutch to now but do try to keep it together.

I did not state what a "professor" has claimed.  More fraudulent statements on your part.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TonyClifton said:

I did not state what a "professor" has claimed.  More fraudulent statements on your part.

Oh, most people claiming what you are about the constitutionality of Muller's appointment are blindly repeating what one professor said, so where did you get it from?  Perhaps it was third hand but I think you will find it emanates from the same guy, as far as I know he is the only legal expert to have made this claim, all the others are laughing at his idea.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Oh, most people claiming what you are about the constitutionality of Muller's appointment are blindly repeating what one professor said, so where did you get it from?  Perhaps it was third hand but I think you will find it emanates from the same guy, as far as I know he is the only legal expert to have made this claim, all the others are laughing at his idea.

Your professor has now become a legal expert.  Is your professor a lawyer?  Is he a constitutional lawyer?  Is he a law professor and if so, which school?  What is his name?