Iranian in Pattaya rape drama denies everything - says ex is jealous and shaved her own head

rooster59

I just wonder...

What happens if you get arrested ??

Will you be put infront of a judge within 24 Hours or just thrown in prison if the police officer is in a bad mood ?

I know TIT so law really does not matter.... But what are you "theoretical" rights ?

26 minutes ago, BEngBKK said:

I just wonder...

What happens if you get arrested ??

Will you be put infront of a judge within 24 Hours or just thrown in prison if the police officer is in a bad mood ?

I know TIT so law really does not matter.... But what are you "theoretical" rights ?

he'd have the option to post bail or go and wait in the station cells. it says he's been charged so can assume he paid some sort of bail and it should go to court next week. unless of course they come to an understanding before that

so no. there are no 24 hour courts dates here. pay bail or stay in the cells till court date. usually 3/5 days depending on the case. weekends added on

Edited by Happy enough

5 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

That's right.

and?

do you need a work permit to rape someone?

shit, i might apply for one and tell the mrs, i'm allowed?

WP has nothing to do with anything on this story except that maybe you're struggling to get one and work here. different thread

Edited by Happy enough
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

Accused doesn't mean he's guilty.

and? he's been accused and goes through the process 

i don't know whether he's guilty or not and neither do i really care about a hooker and an iranian rat.

doesn't affect my life, still interesting to read.

i reckon he did but i'm not a judge.

also brit mentioned you can't be forced onto a bike.

i've seen it happen, yes they can and no i didn't get involved

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, orchis said:

how does one 'get forced onto a motorbike'?

You could be forced by fear, if not physically but by being threatened if you get my gist. 

We don’t know his background or hers so it’s hard to say but there are are scenarios where if you don’t do what asked you could be in fear of physical retribution. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You could be forced by fear, if not physically but by being threatened if you get my gist. 

We don’t know his background or hers so it’s hard to say but there are are scenarios where if you don’t do what asked you could be in fear of physical retribution. 

secondary mind i see it as.

you don't get on you're screwed. 

next option is to get on the bike and think, how am i getting out of this, preferably on the journey, force an accident,  which is what i would do as if they get you to the destination you could well be toast

2 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

doubt very much a Thai girl would shave her own head, they're very conscientious on how they look.

CCTV will show if her head was shaved before and after they left his place. Unless she shaved herself in his place. That would mean he would have a chance to record her doing it. 

A lot of this is he said she said. Not evidence. Pretty much a waste of time. 

Just now, yougivemebaby said:

CCTV will show if her head was shaved before and after they left his place. Unless she shaved herself in his place. That would mean he would have a chance to record her doing it. 

A lot of this is he said she said. Not evidence. Pretty much a waste of time. 

what they need is the cctv from when she was 'forced' onto the bike.

that may well make my mind up and possibly that of a thai judge

4 hours ago, oldskoolbeatz said:

Omg. My crazy ex did the same f***ing eye patch thing too. Wouldnt be surprised if thisone shaved her own head. The crazy ones will do anything to get back at you for leaving them or finding out u have a new partner.

The trick is avoiding these types like the plague and they are easy to tell within 5 minutes of meeting them...but then again you know its the old "moth to a flame" kind of gig and some guys just can't help themselves with the nutters.

2 minutes ago, Happy enough said:

what they need is the cctv from when she was 'forced' onto the bike.

that may well make my mind up and possibly that of a thai judge

Can’t see it makes a jot of difference. 

“Get on the bike or I’m gonna kill you “ she gets on out of fear. 

Looks the same as “I’m getting on let’s go for a shag” 

All hypothetical of course. 

1 minute ago, Dukeleto said:

The trick is avoiding these types like the plague and they are easy to tell within 5 minutes of meeting them...but then again you know its the old "moth to a flame" kind of gig and some guys just can't help themselves with the nutters.

How can you tell within 5 minutes? You mean that literally? 

42 minutes ago, orchis said:

how does one 'get forced onto a motorbike'?

Yeah that makes no sense...

Could be shitty journalism.

Could be he somehow threatened her and she got scared / couldn't think straight.

Could be that she lied about this part because she regrets getting on the bike and thinks if she tells that she got on the bike of her own free will then nobody would believe the rest.

Or it could be she lied about everything.

No idea... He said she said...

19 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Can’t see it makes a jot of difference. 

“Get on the bike or I’m gonna kill you “ she gets on out of fear. 

Looks the same as “I’m getting on let’s go for a shag” 

All hypothetical of course. 

i've witnessed it on numerous occasions. they always have pistols and way outnumber the person to be taken and their mates. male or female.

that's local shit over money, the point i was making is a person can be forced onto a bike or die right there.

but on walking street with cameras?  the rat may well be telling the truth. she's probably a hooker and he may have thought he can do what he wants.

iranian, no money guy on a ped, hooker in patts

i don't know, maybe one of her LB friends dreamt it up.

at the end of the day (i know not favourite expression) someones paying or going to jail

** my thoughts are telling me he's gonna pay and this story will disappear 

Edited by Happy enough

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

Unlikely unless she shows signs of a struggle and marks on her body. Even then he will say she likes it rough. Can’t see what CCTV will prove unless he’s tied her to the motorbike. 

Gonna be difficult for her to prove I feel even if she’s telling the truth. 

The CCTV could tell if she left his place with or without hair ??

4 minutes ago, Ratt Thai said:

The CCTV could tell if she left his place with or without hair ??

They had consensual sex two times he said “she then shaved her head” 

So is he saying she did it there and then. If so CCTV doesn’t prove a thing. 

Hes covered all bases up to now I think. 

As someone said earlier it’s a case of he said she said, one is lying through their teeth and a Class A sicko. 

• Like 1

Hell haveth no fury like a woman who is scorned.if he had shaved her head then it would of been cut all over.where are the handcuffs and duct tape.they are throwing everything they can at him including renting his condo and car out so they can probably squeeze him.just reported today on tv many cases of  rape of women and children are never taken to court and settled by the police or even silenced..but in the case of a farang it seems to be a different story.

• Like 1