Thai word for brake pedal switch bumper (and where to get)

Sheryl

Brake pedal switch bumper on my old Honda City just broke leaving the brake lights stuck on (I'm sure that is the cause as found the broken bits of plastic on the floor mat).

It is such a simple thing that I would like to avoid taking it in and just have my resident handy man fix it, I understand how & can explain it to him, but first have to get the piece.

Anyone know

1 - what it is called in Thai

2 - where to buy it other than the dealer?

Thanks!

(For time being I have just detached the battery)

Post containing Thai script removed 

The forum is English (accept thai language forum)  as stated in the forum rules.

"English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed."

Thanks for the help all, both on and offline.

It was not a problem with the switch per se it was the plastic bumper piece. "Sa-wit fair brek" left the still puzzled but "boom plastic got swit fai brek" (written out in Thai script) worked at once. 

Found it at the main auto parts supply store in town. they didn't even charge me for it, just gave it to me. (Not what would have happened at the dealer, for sure!)

On 9/23/2018 at 10:13 AM, CharlieH said:

Post containing Thai script removed 

The forum is English (accept thai language forum)  as stated in the forum rules.

"English is the only acceptable language anywhere on ThaiVisa including Classifieds, except within the Thai language forum, where of course using Thai is allowed."

Agree with this in principle, but with a question like this enforcement of this rule makes no sense. The question is 'Thai word for ...', the answer is given but removed. In that case the whole thread should be removed.

8 hours ago, stevenl said:

Agree with this in principle, but with a question like this enforcement of this rule makes no sense. The question is 'Thai word for ...', the answer is given but removed. In that case the whole thread should be removed.

Sorry for all the confusion.  That rule needs some modification to allow for short translations of technical terms and this is now in the works.

Archived