Police say they know those responsible in missing Australian-Thai couple case: But their fate remains uncertain

webfact

10 hours ago, Old Croc said:

There are cadaver dogs which, from the surface, can locate corpses in quite deep water, using their sense of smell .

Although I very much doubt there are any of these trained animals in Thailand.

This dog's can locate a body from deep water by smell,they smell the corps by the gas what wil come from the body to the surface

11 hours ago, RotMahKid said:

If there is only one trace of blood left on the floor it's possible to test it for DNA. They searched the lake with divers, why not with dogs that can smell a corps from distance or does Thai police don't have those kind of dogs?

The RTP knows how Thai people think and behave. No need for DNA testing, divers and cadaver dogs when they already have the culprits balls in a vice.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, isaanpaul said:

This dog's can locate a body from deep water by smell,they smell the corps by the gas what wil come from the body to the surface

Lovely, just what I needed with my night cap before drifting off....????

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, isaanpaul said:

What dogs.dont complicate the crime.everyone will sing like a bird to save their own thin cowardly skin.its over.the brother paid for the hit of two decent human beings.its bloody sickening.

• Sad 2

51 minutes ago, MickTurator said:

Three men from Wang Chin have been arrested in connection with the murder of Alan and his wife.

Allegedly hired by Notts brother.

As I said, the RTP usually don't need no CSI-style theatrics, just some country-style sleuthing and simply putting 2 and 2 together.

Very sad though.

Edited by NanLaew
  • Sad 1

Three men from Wang Chin have been arrested in connection with the murder of Alan and his wife. Allegedly hired by Notts brother.  

Thai Rath says they did it for 5000 Baht.Also the brother was suspected of killing the younger brother years previously

The mind boggles

I have the link not sure if allowed to post here

2 hours ago, MickTurator said:

Three men from Wang Chin have been arrested in connection with the murder of Alan and his wife.

Allegedly hired by Notts brother.

That's yesterday's news. :coffee1: As CSI Thaivisa's most intrepid and resourceful detective, you ought to work harder to reveal those exclusive scoops.

UK businessman and wife DISAPPEAR in Thailand - huge search underway

By LUKE HAWKER

thailand-1022132.jpg

Businessman Alan Hogg and wife Nott (Image: ViralPress)

A COUPLE have vanished “without any clues” from their mansion in northern Thailand, amid a family feud. Retired Scottish businessman Alan Hogg, 64, and his Thai wife Nott, 61, have been missing for five days with police reporting blood has been found in their property.

The blood found in Mr Hogg’s swimming pool changing rooms is said to have been smeared suggesting someone tried to wipe it away, the couples brand new white Ford Ranger pick-up truck has also been stolen.

The couple were reported missing on Thursday when a friend could not get into contact with them. CCTV pictures from the property allegedly show Mr Hogg’s brother-in-law Warut Satchakit entering the home and leaving in the car on Thursday morning.

Full story: https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1022132/thailand-Alan-Hogg-nott-missing-millionaire-businessman-police-blood

-- EXPRESS 2018-2018-09-25

7 hours ago, maprao said:
9 hours ago, MickTurator said:
Three men from Wang Chin have been arrested in connection with the murder of Alan and his wife. Allegedly hired by Notts brother.  

Thai Rath says they did it for 5000 Baht.Also the brother was suspected of killing the younger brother years previously

The mind boggles

I have the link not sure if allowed to post here

I find it strange that there is no mention of people arrested in the other paper.

Here's a picture of the search and rescue divers..highly trained to find bodies up to 1 metre down.another fine bit of quality police investigating.my guessing the bodies will be found by the three arrested singing and no sniffer dogs as they probably ain't got such a thing in Thailand.if they have its for drugs and maybe some in south for bombs/arms.people on tv have been going on about DNA,sniffer digs but this is Thai policing in a 3rd world country,not Scotland Yard.itll be quite easy to sort this case out.first look at the immediate family,then they've caught the man stealing the car and he's sang like a bird to probably get his freedom.now they have 3 suspects in custody.as I've said in previous posts,Thai crime is 90% solved by people tweeting away like a canary and all trying to save their own skin.

IMG_2494.JPG

Edited by happy chappie

So no sniffer dogs or DNA needed in this case.itll all be solved by the 3 little birds singing away in the cells and probably blaming each other.ive yet to come across a more spineless cowardly race than Thais who will go to any lengths to save their own skin or gain something.i say remove the victims from the shallow grave,throw all involved in the crime in there and bury the animals alive.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1. Phrae is truly beautiful and the women are lovely. It has problems with the dark side as all communities do.

2. Reading this story, I am making a few changes in my financial affairs:

3. My Thai will makes clear my condo (with real security and working CCTV), goes to my American children. I had it prepared by a Thai lawyer, and had a second, unrelated Thai lawyer write a legal opinion that the Will is enforceable in Thai courts. The original deed is in a safe in the United States, with the Will and legal opinion.

4. I have made clear to the missus that there is no more auto-transfer to her account every month. (We keep separate accounts, and I change my passwords.)

5. The monthly stipend for the family now has to go direct to Mom’s account. Still waiting on those transfer instructions. It will not go out same day every month, so everyone knows it’s not automatic.

6. The biggest headache is onshore bank accounts. I am looking at taking a huge forex hit by transferring my funds in Thailand to the United States. I can’t see any other way, though, to make sure those funds go to my kids, should I unexpectedly decease.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

• Like 1

13 hours ago, chippendale said:

That's yesterday's news. :coffee1: As CSI Thaivisa's most intrepid and resourceful detective, you ought to work harder to reveal those exclusive scoops.

Actually it's tomorrow's news.

Take a look at this afternoon's news item in the other paper.

You ought to work harder at following this case and put your brain into gear before making posts.

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, MickTurator said:

Actually it's tomorrow's news.

Take a look at this afternoon's news item in the other paper.

You ought to work harder at following this case and put your brain into gear before making posts.

You're ranting on the wrong thread, chump.

:coffee1: Please try to impress us here instead: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1