My experience so far in pattaya

Mattybyrne88

3 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Was the vasectomy self inflicted or was it the result of an unwarranted attack by a woman?

self inflicted , how many men of 55 plus you see pushing baby buggies LOTS ? how many look happy doing it ? NONE ! ????

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, catman20 said:

i did not behave like that i had the benefit of many women in my younger days in my own country. plus i also took advantage of reading the best paper book every printed for the like of you and the OP. money number one, try reading it.

Sorry, but I really don't have time to read it, I'm far too busy.....bustin' ho's!

You should try it sometime, I guarantee that you'll bin that book.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I've already repeated ALL my mistakes here.

Bar girl preggers, had a baby, married her, bought her a house, got divorced.

What it took me 30 years in the UK to do only took 4 years to do in Thailand.

But the difference being I kept the Thai kid and the house, and the use of the former Thai wife.

In the UK I never saw the house, former Brit wife or Brit kids again.

No condoms or vasectomy for me, I'm still up for more.

As the saying goes , you can lead a horse to water but you cant make him drink it.

Just now, catman20 said:

self inflicted , how many men of 55 plus you see pushing baby buggies LOTS ? how many look happy doing it ? NONE ! ????

I had a vasectomy when I was 35 but I've still ended up pushing a baby buggy around, it's what keeps me young.

1 minute ago, catman20 said:

I'm over 60, my son is 7, and it's great, will be collecting him from school at 5pm, then he'll have some food and watch videos on Youtube, then at sunset, we'll run around in the park together.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Sorry, but I really don't have time to read it, I'm far too busy.....bustin' ho's!

You should try it sometime, I guarantee that you'll bin that book.

been here 18 years that book saved me a fortune in money and save me from embarrassing myself unlike some. You should try it sometime

Just now, catman20 said:

been here 18 years that book saved me a fortune in money and save me from embarrassing myself unlike some. You should try it sometime

You can't take it with you and I've always been impervious to embarrassment.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I'm over 60, my son is 7, and it's great, will be collecting him from school at 5pm, then he'll have some food and watch videos on Youtube, then at sunset, we'll run around in the park together.

sounds great seriously. but not for me, i wish you and your son well.

7 hours ago, Nice Boyd said:

MK Restaurants are disgusting, eating off cheap aluminum pans  from China is a disgrace, I tell all thai girls , we not go MK or any Hot Pot, boiled meat in water , please

Rubbish MK is excellent, authentic, hygenic, tasty and good value for money. The cooking utensils you refer to are traditional and there are no hygenic issues. The hotpot you refer to is a delicious fondue style soup with mixed meats, herbs and mushrooms.  MK is always busy because it is so good. Maybe its time to listen to your Thai friends and learn something rather than impose your limited culinary experience on them. 

Bro, your adventures on first night here is best trip report, ever!

Pity you never got to McDonalds that night, but you didn't  let this ruin your holiday, lesser man would have been all broken up lol.  Got to admire your spirit! If we should ever run into each other, cheese burgers and medium fries are on me ,)

2 hours ago, The manic said:

Rubbish MK is excellent, authentic, hygenic, tasty and good value for money.

A bunch of Thai ladies took me there last week.

No beer on the menu, didn't like the look of the food, so I said no thanks, excused myself and went home for a beer (or two).

On 10/1/2018 at 5:17 PM, The manic said:

Most places are OK. Plenty of Schwarma kebabs around too. Nickys on Soi Buakao is good....Eat in Royal festival food court downstairs or 5th Floor. The noodle chain MK restaurants.  The french restaurant on Soi 6. The Thai place at the end of soi 6 on Beach Rd. A taste of Thailand next to i bar on WS and soi lenkee. Mays diner Threpasit all the fish places jomtien..Oh The Pattaya beer garden just before WS...definitely try there. Girls, music  good sea views authentic food, good price etc. Dont bother with the fish restaurants in WS but do try the Issan bar second on the right. Then head to Electric Blue Soi 15 WS and Heavens above Soi Diamond and the Windmill.  WS starts at 8pm till 3am. Ibar 8 till 10 cheap bottled beer.  Never drink draft in Thailand. Ibar great sea views and girls. Look out for pies on wheels..Excellent. Thai fast street food Moo ping..thin pork kebabs like sate  10 baht each. The Russian market...Pratumnak soi 5. 

Go to Soi LK Metro. Check out Scooters bar, Champage opposite and Touch go go round the corner opposite the besy fish n chips in pattaya

A great tour guide for beginners. Should be pinned.

- Frankly, I myself am getting older and lazier by the day. Don't want to run around town anymore.
That's why I usually park my ass in Soi Post Office (13/2). Within a radius of 300 meters, I can enjoy 70% of the distractions and "things worth doing and seeing" mentioned in the above tour-guide. All within walking distance.
Other old lazy geezers (like me) might like the location as a (holiday) domicile. I know I do.
Cheers.

9 hours ago, swissie said:

A great tour guide for beginners. Should be pinned.

- Frankly, I myself am getting older and lazier by the day. Don't want to run around town anymore.
That's why I usually park my ass in Soi Post Office (13/2). Within a radius of 300 meters, I can enjoy 70% of the distractions and "things worth doing and seeing" mentioned in the above tour-guide. All within walking distance.
Other old lazy geezers (like me) might like the location as a (holiday) domicile. I know I do.
Cheers.

Sounds like your sitting around drinking all day.

Try working out. If I our bench pressing days are over, try rowing.

Archived