Central Phuket’s burnt out attraction area out of bounds for 30 days

snoop1130

Central Phuket’s burnt out attraction area out of bounds for 30 days

By The Phuket News

1538392789_1-org.jpg

Firefighters look at what remains of the Tribhum attraction area at Central Phuket Floresta. Photo: Chalong Municipality

PHUKET:-- It has been confirmed today that the burnt out area where the ‘Tribhum’ attraction stood at Central Phuket Floresta will be closed to all for 30 days from tomorrow while safety inspections are carried out.

Speaking to The Phuket News today (Oct 1), Kumron Lilert of Wichit Municipality’s Engineering Department said, “Today we are preparing a letter ordering that the Tribhum attraction area at Central Phuket Floresta be closed to all for 30 days as from tomorrow (Oct 2).

“The area is out of bounds to all until the completion of the municipal inspection. We must work together with police to find the cause of this fire,” he said.

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/central-phuket-burnt-out-attraction-area-out-of-bounds-for-30-days-68838.php#gzo48mC8bbuEYcVL.97

tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2018-10-1

52 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

I wonder why they feel the need to formally advise that the burnt out area is closed to the public. 

I hope the message finds those families planning a tour of the wreckage.

"I wonder why they feel the need to formally advise that the burnt out area is closed to the public."  - so an official 30 day mourning period is observed.  ????