O/A Visa Application Docs

hello all

i’m about to submit a postal application for a O-A visa to the Thai embassy in London. I have the original bank statement, police record check and medical certificate. My question is, do I need to provide certified copies of these as well or just bog standard uncertified copies ? I think it is the latter but am not absolutely sure. 

Thanks in advance

PS The Thai website says

Note: 

- Please submit the originals of bank statement, criminal record check, and medical record, as well as one photocopy of each document. In case that an applicant could not submit the original documents, the Embassy will accept the photocopies which have been certified by a Notary Public officer or Solicitors.

- The consular officers reserve the rights to request additional documents as deemed necessary. 

7 hours ago, notnaff said:

My question is, do I need to provide certified copies of these as well or just bog standard uncertified copies ? I think it is the latter but am not absolutely sure. 

Based on the instructions on the website, I agree with you. As long as you send original documents the copies do not need to be certified.