Forza shocks

Kenny202

Recently got a 2016 Forza. Love everything about it....except the shocks. Everything about the bike smooth and comfortable but on anything less than a smooth road I reckon Id get better shock absorption on a Honda Wave. The rear shocks even look cheap and nasty. Back shocks seem to bottom out at the back pretty easy and front shocks seem crappy too. Bike has low ks and I see a lot of people replacing rear shocks with gas. Rear standard shocks now set in the middle setting.

Whats the concensus on this? Replace the rear shocks or try adjusting stock shocks?

What does a set of gas shocks cost?

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Got 22 in the front and 32 back per owners manual. Had a similar problem with Filano I had. Only a couple PSI too much or too little made a huge difference. This is more the shocks tho I think

Sent from my SM-J730GM using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I hear many go with YSS replacements for around 6000b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could it have something to do with scooter design vs, regular motorcycle set-up?

I have a Sym 400i maxi-scooter and a Honda CBR300R. On a normal road around Pattaya and on the highway the Sym has a very comfortable ride. On other roads, the "bumpy" ones, it's almost bone-jarring. Mostly from the front end. But the front forks are, I think, ok. Checked at dealership.

The CBR handles these bumpy roads much better.

Archived