Budweiser @ 45 Baht.

Phuket Man

Today I purchased a few bottles of Budweiser from 7/11.

45 Baht each. Slightly more expensive than Heineken but a slightly bigger bottle. (330)

The writing is a bit small but it appears to be brewed under license in Vietnam.

Always good to have a bit more choice.

Even I wont drink Budweiser. PTSD. I used to drive down the NJ Turnpike when I was of young drinking age and would pass the Bud plant, in the swamp near Newark airport. Near the chemical factories. Swamp. Cattails. Muskrats.  Refineries. Bud. Jimmy Hoffas body.

You drink it. not me. ever.

2 minutes ago, ReMarKable said:

Give it a try if you can lower your nose enough to mix the concoction.

Just use my finger then, I usually do it with Cola and lime but I think the coconut water may add a bit of a smoothing to the acidity of the cola.

17 hours ago, Phuket Man said:

brewed under license in Vietnam

Even it is brewed in USA it can't be a (real) Budweiser ???? Learn geography, then you will know you have to go to Europe to get a real Budweiser.

35 minutes ago, Stocky said:

Buttwiper - no thanks.

Ditto Heinepi$$.

I used to feel sophisticated in High School drinking Heinies...I would toast the ladies and speak bad German like Sehr gut, fraulein.....

31 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I used to feel sophisticated in High School drinking Heinies...I would toast the ladies and speak bad German like Sehr gut, fraulein.....

Sorry, not being pedantic, but......It is Dutch, not German.........:thumbsup::burp:

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Sorry, not being pedantic, but......It is Dutch, not German.........:thumbsup::burp:

I know. I was in High School though ???? ???? ???? 

I used to say "Eh" a lot when we drank Molson.

2 hours ago, Beats56 said:

You would have to pay me to drink that pony pi**. I prefer a good craft beer anyday.

So do we all but we live in Thailand, some of us in remote villages.

I was just pointing out that Bud is now available at a decent price.

I drunk some last night and it is far superior to Archa, Leo, Chang, Singha, Cheers etc. Which doesn't say much about Thai beers.

Especially Leo. :sick:

On 10/6/2018 at 3:46 PM, Phuket Man said:

So do we all but we live in Thailand, some of us in remote villages.

I was just pointing out that Bud is now available at a decent price.

I drunk some last night and it is far superior to Archa, Leo, Chang, Singha, Cheers etc. Which doesn't say much about Thai beers.

Especially Leo. :sick:

I lived 5 mins from Michigan across the St Clair river in Ontario. And I am well aware of the domestic US beer and would always head to a store that sold a good craft beer. Not that water down beer that you like. Not that I.really care for Thai beer at all but that is the choice we have here.

BTW the US boys would come over to drink Canadian beer.

Archived