Drop in Bandwidth

SuperTed

Internet bandwidth has dropped in my city across all services - AIS, True, 3BB, both ADSL and Fiber. True put out an announcement saying they will have a national outage this morning to improve the network, but that has come and gone this morning, and speeds are still low. This does not seem to be a high season drop as in years past.

Are other cities experiencing this? Does anyone know what is going on?

Don’t tell me why it can’t be done; show me how it can - Jim Wright

ToT fibre is not on your list.

And I noticed absolutely nothing unusual this morning.

The ToT own speedtest shows the expected numbers (about 50/20 Mbit/s).

Do you have a link/source for that True announcement?

40 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

Internet bandwidth has dropped in my city across all services

Which city? How is mobile data? Can you make phone calls? What service do you use? What sorts of issues do you experience?

I guess it's possible that some fiber spur to your city was accidentally cut. but haven't heard any news. See some complaints about True Online as of yesterday evening, with someone mentioning some repair work continuing through the 12th.

In Bangkok AIS Fiber, True Online Fiber and 3BB Fiber seem fine for me.

ToT fibre is not on your list.
And I noticed absolutely nothing unusual this morning.
The ToT own speedtest shows the expected numbers (about 50/20 Mbit/s).

Do you have a link/source for that True announcement?

True messaged users of their broadband services. Text was in English and Thai. The outage was 12-3am this morning. My Thai friend had called yesterday to find out why things were slow, True suggested that was the issue.

3 minutes ago, SuperTed said:

True messaged users of their broadband services. Text was in English and Thai. The outage was 12-3am this morning. My Thai friend had called yesterday to find out why things were slow, True suggested that was the issue.

You also stated in your opening post: "Internet bandwidth has dropped in my city across all services - AIS, True, 3BB, both ADSL and Fiber."

That's a pretty all encompassing statement.

Got a source for that? 

what was it like being married to angelina jolie? I hear she can be difficult. cheesy.gif&key=b0b5f6c84e5a00e3f18cb05d72759c14aab74d2066f14d2ee2b29e5ecbb29970

I was high the entire time, so don’t really remember. She kept adopting children, hoping to find one that liked her. It was all getting very Mia Farrow, so I split.

Archived