Jump to content

where to report loan sharks- activists ?


franck88

Recommended Posts

does anyone could inform me as to whom and where i should send documentations in English and Thai has to provide the Thai authority about Loan Shark and Tax Frauds !!! i feel like no one is interested in Thailand has to respect the law !! 

Please do not recommande Law firms !! 

 

Thank you 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Reporting loan sharks to the police is a potential death wish as @colinneil has said.

I would suspect that the OP hasn't been in Thailand long enough to understand the rather close relationship between organized crime and the police.

This is one of those stories of third world corruption, which just never ends in Thailand

The loan sharks exploit the poor, then the cops skim a percentage off the loan sharks to keep quiet.

OP, ask your wife/GF to explain it, she'll understand how this works a lot better than you do!

Be careful

Link to post
Share on other sites

Once my wife reported a problem with a local family to our local friendly policeman, and once she explained the whole thing, he suggested the "low cost option"... meaning call the local friendly mafia guys to sort it out. They all know each other - I have had them both to the house at the same time for a Thanksgiving dinner...

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

This is one of those stories of third world corruption, which just never ends in Thailand

Corruption is alive and well in the first world too. Haven't heard any breaking news about it ending there either.

 

if you think it only exists in Thailand, how fast was the turnip truck going when you fell off?

Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, See Will said:

If you need cash your right here.

I can offer you any amount for lets say 20% interest per month.

Best price guarantee as usual..

 

Ah, you are the benevolent one; 5-6 is usually compounded weekly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I am not in Thailand and YES it looks like no one is interested about moving the anything !! This wasn t for a personnel gain but a sensé of justice and better éducation of next génération .

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Suradit69 said:

Corruption is alive and well in the first world too. Haven't heard any breaking news about it ending there either.

 

if you think it only exists in Thailand, how fast was the turnip truck going when you fell off?

Well there is crime and corruption in every country, but if you don’t recognize the scale of it in Thailand, you didn't fall off that turnip truck...you’re still in it!

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Reporting loan sharks to the police is a potential death wish as @colinneil has said.

I would suspect that the OP hasn't been in Thailand long enough to understand the rather close relationship between organized crime and the police.

This is one of those stories of third world corruption, which just never ends in Thailand

The loan sharks exploit the poor, then the cops skim a percentage off the loan sharks to keep quiet.

OP, ask your wife/GF to explain it, she'll understand how this works a lot better than you do!

Be careful

I think the cops then become more and more involved to control the lucrative trade and help with enforcement etc as well... I think the cops in many cases actually become more like mob-bosses than just taking a cut. 

 

I have no evidence of this so i could be totally full of shit... it's just my imagination.

 

*Edit* actually, italian mob-bosses do this,, they just take cuts of the lower guys incomes... the crime they commit is more like deciding who can do what,, and handle the money laundering etc... thai cops = mob bosses = confirmed ;D

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, smotherb said:

Ah, you are the benevolent one; 5-6 is usually compounded weekly.

So you will say I probably getting ripped off? I knew I am not a good business man.

Better I stay offshore and make my money the honest way. 

Sorry franck88, my "loan shop" is closed now due to incompetence.. 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, See Will said:

So you will say I probably getting ripped off? I knew I am not a good business man.

Better I stay offshore and make my money the honest way. 

Sorry franck88, my "loan shop" is closed now due to incompetence.. 😂😂

My, you do read things unsaid. What I said, and what I meant, was that you were giving a good deal for 5-6. And, you even said, "Best price guarantee as usual.. "

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/15/2018 at 5:52 PM, See Will said:

If you need cash your right here.

I can offer you any amount for lets say 20% interest per month.

Best price guarantee as usual..

 

You forgot to tell him to front a land deed as colatoral ! You won’t be in business long 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/16/2018 at 5:21 PM, franck88 said:

I am not in Thailand and YES it looks like no one is interested about moving the anything !! This wasn t for a personnel gain but a sensé of justice and better éducation of next génération .

 

So what's the deal OP, the GF borrowed some money and can't pay it back?  What's your interest in this?  It might behoove you to get the real story, not what your GF or whoever told you.

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/17/2018 at 8:53 AM, smotherb said:

My, you do read things unsaid. What I said, and what I meant, was that you were giving a good deal for 5-6. And, you even said, "Best price guarantee as usual.. "

Fully understood mate, but 20% is what I have heard from a lad in my local pub who borrowed some money in Thailand.

I find even 20% monthly a bit ridiculous..

Actually I could sure do such business, but I like my retirement visa more... 😜

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...